December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Man who cares :lol:

Get off your HIGH horse.

Wrestling is theater. People always going to have some level of appreciation, whether they want to admit IT or not. Doesn't have any affect on me though.
What is the point of having a horse that doesn't sit high?

But what you said in your second sentence is exactly my point.

It is just an observation. It isn't life changing because I commented on IT.

Gatekeeper :lol:

I mean, I hear that too but these are often the same people who clown the sport for whatever reason.

it´s about the dynamics between social acceptability and overall interest, which affects stuff like investment and talent flow...popularity and appeal are why athletes that would have been world champion heavyweight boxers in the 50s and 60s are playing football instead...and why they´ll be playing soccer in 25 years.

what that says to me is that people really want to like wrestling, but right now the product is ***.

Hmmm, you can blame your man Vance for that. "Nobody will ever be bigger than the brand" so that #Transcendent talents that the business deserves to have will never get a true shot at achieving that level.

But I agree, everyone wants to believe in it.

5D9A5A00-3E80-49F3-92D5-1AFE647E0B39.gif

Great Salty Sunday morning takes guys.

Am I the only one that still wants to see dark, dingy venues and wrestlers with Stan Hansen physiques. Not interested in these athletes that see money and rising popularity of wrestling as a factor of what they should get into because they won the genetic genepool lottery

as expected, this all stems from you being upset at being truthful about the state of sonatas career :lol:
Man when we made it to the G1 FInals you were nowhere to be found. You and your Henchman showed face after it was over after claiming yall had no interest in watching. But yall knew each and every spot to a TEE.

But yea, continue what you are doing.

Great Salty Sunday morning takes guys.

Am I the only one that still wants to see dark, dingy venues and wrestlers with Stan Hansen physiques. Not interested in these athletes that see money and rising popularity of wrestling as a factor of what they should get into because they won the genetic genepool lottery
Favorite stan Hansen matches?

Man when we made it to the G1 FInals you were nowhere to be found. You and your Henchman showed face after it was over after claiming yall had no interest in watching. But yall knew each and every spot to a TEE.

But yea, continue what you are doing.
Nice try but you are wrong on both points :lol:

the proof is in the search function

“we” :rofl:

Last edited:
Fans need to stop stroking MAGA Jericho’s ego with these sing alongs already
Nah, he is supposed to be a heel, he shouldn't be using a song that folks have been singing along to.

Or are we supposed to buy into Cody's logic in believing there is no such thing as heels/faces.

Kinda random, but I've had a bit of a difficult time consistently saying Kamala Harris' name correctly and not using the pronunciation of The Ugandan Giant.

One of those times where being a wrestling fan can actually screw with mainstream stuff DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

:lol: I don't even bother.

Her name gets pronounced like Uganda.

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee thoughts on Jim Cornette’s outlook on modern day wrestling?

I have no problem with it.

He's just giving his opinion on it.

Same thing everyone does. I like that he was in the business so to me I would rather listen to it then some of the other ones on YT.

He's also unbiased which is rare in these wrestling podcasts/yt channels.

Gonna finish watching Full Gear at some point today but the Hangman-Omega match was “damn good”

So tired of Cody and his wrestlemania firework display and his entourage:lol:

Back
Top Bottom