December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Really good match but terrible finish. How you going to win on a super kick (that is spammed nonstop) after all the other crazy **** that happened?

I thought the same thing. Fantastic match with both teams sticking to their "style." Then "no flips, just fists" inexplicably decides to go for a springboard 450, and gets beat with a single barefoot super kick? Good grief.

This match sucks.

1604810194599.gif

Other than the tag match, I enjoyed nothing about this PPV.

Taz coming out and burying Cody/Darby in 12 seconds was good.

@ITO

1. Always remember, the Steel City in Pennsylvania ends with an "H." Someone taught me that in 11th grade and I always pass on the word. PittsburgH.

2. To prevent your work from being in danger, type in a GOogle DOc or "AnotePad" (Google it), and then copy and paste. I just keep a doc for reviews so that I can trust that I can come back to it and edit. ( I understand if that is "doing too much" for you though.)

I love how "regular people / pop culture" always hops on Wrestling's Nuts whenever it is convenient for them.

All these, "Joe Biden Walk Out to Wrestling Theme" videos being made last night is typical behavior from people outside the bubble.

cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9

see, I hear you on that...that ¨Bernie with the MITB¨ meme is a full 4 years old and it seems like most long-running comedies and cartoons end up with a Wrestling Episode...also, mfs LOVE big gold championship belts.

what that says to me is that people really want to like wrestling, but right now the product is ***.

WWE/AEW/TNA (I guess) aren´t competing with each other...they´re competing with Netflix and Among Us.

couldn´t be me spending 3 hours every Monday night watching a predictably bad TV program...or most people.

I love how "regular people / pop culture" always hops on Wrestling's Nuts whenever it is convenient for them.

All these, "Joe Biden Walk Out to Wrestling Theme" videos being made last night is typical behavior from people outside the bubble.

cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9
Man who cares :lol:

Get off your HIGH horse.

Wrestling is theater. People always going to have some level of appreciation, whether they want to admit IT or not. Doesn't have any affect on me though.

Back
Top Bottom