December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

I had my write up for Starrcade... come back out and the entire thing is wiped out.

With that said...

That Sammy/Matt match was easily top 5 worst matches this year. Just absolutely terrible and I felt myself getting angrier that I have it on as time went on.

Thankfully I have football and UFC on.

sammy really fit in a garbage can
D59E395B-B5B8-4A4B-8EBB-51FE3E067D52.png

So... MJF story line has been he wants to be in the Inner Circle?

Why would a guy like MJF want to join based off of everything he’s said and done?

Definition of “Creative has nothing for you at this time”.

mjf looks so generic.

Agreed actually... the second the mic is out of his hand and the robe, jacket, etc. is off he legit looks like a CAW.

Would be good if he stole some of the old franchise look. He had Pittsburg colors (not saying he needs to have those, but maybe do his Burberry CW), had tassels off his boots. Just something to break himself from every other CAW.

Agreed actually... the second the mic is out of his hand and the robe, jacket, etc. is off he legit looks like a CAW.

Would be good if he stole some of the old franchise look. He had Pittsburg colors (not saying he needs to have those, but maybe do his Burberry CW), had tassels off his boots. Just something to break himself from every other CAW.
I mean, it’s basically the same thing with Miz, right?

I mean, it’s basically the same thing with Miz, right?

Yep.

There are a lot of guys you could say in this category.

There’s just not a lot of creativity, what makes you different? What makes you stand out?

I still don’t understand this storyline.

Maybe it’s to have MJF take over? Jericho to do something else... but this match was meh.

Whoever that is in green... shouldn’t be wearing that.

Even a little bit.

Back
Top Bottom