December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

What do you think qualifies one to be an expert?

I would think people who have been in the business in multiple areas would qualify as an expert. I would think singular area wouldn’t give someone the knowledge they would need.

That’s just how I would feel about it. That’s why I enjoy a Bruce Prichard, Eric Bischoff, even Steve Austin’s podcast. Austin because he was the biggest name in the business ever. They all were in the buisness, failed miserably at points, very successful at others. But have first hand knowledge of the inner workings. Just my opinion of course, just what I consider listening too.

Ultimately I’m just talking mess to DC. I don’t have much of an issue with Meltzer in what he should be doing and giving his stars and opinions on matches is fine. But him making up stories and things that have been proved he has lied is what the issue is really.

Quite the comeback there. TNA-esque.

You tried though. I appreciate your efforts.

That's your CTE talking again. You're the one confusing a someone being seen a lot on WWE tv for an actual mainstream star. I know you live in that little WWE bubble but you should probably snap out of it.

That's your CTE talking again. You're the one confusing a someone being seen a lot on WWE tv for an actual mainstream star. I know you live in that little WWE bubble but you should probably snap out of it.
Yikes. That Texas education really is doing you no favors. Hate to see IT.

This is the main thing Bischoff always tries to use to discredit Meltzer

This.

There have been plenty of examples from credited people in the industry. Google, I’m a guy who just reads and listens to stuff.

I couldnt tell you if he does or doesn’t make up stories. I just stated what the issue really is with Meltzer.

I must say this is a great way to show you’re not in your feelings
melina_vs__alicia_fox___really_by_torukun1-d3d9apg.gif

This.

There have been plenty of examples from credited people in the industry. Google, I’m a guy who just reads and listens to stuff.

I couldnt tell you if he does or doesn’t make up stories. I just stated what the issue really is with Meltzer.

I'd be careful with taking Bischoff and Prichard at their word as well

Just look at Eric's denial that he offered Bret Hart a contract in 1996 or Bruce's Jerry Jarrett stuff

I'd be careful with taking Bischoff and Prichard at their word as well

Just look at Eric's denial that he offered Bret Hart a contract in 1996 or Bruce's Jerry Jarrett stuff

Didn’t say I was doing that, and you would be careful. That’s good for you, you should be.

I said: There have been plenty of examples from credited people in the industry. Google, I’m a guy who just reads and listens to stuff.

Doesn’t mean I believe anyone wouldn’t tell a lie. You guys also don’t have to defend Meltzer to me, I truly don’t care about the guy. I’m not the target demo to fly your cape against but for some reason that’s not being read. This, as I said before, was just me busting DCs balls and having fun.

You guys are defending Meltzer tough to someone who finds it entertaining that he burys a talent and the whole world freaks out or defends him. And then a lot of people bury Meltzer. It’s a hilarious circle.

Didn’t say I was doing that, and you would be careful. That’s good for you, you should be.

I said: There have been plenty of examples from credited people in the industry. Google, I’m a guy who just reads and listens to stuff.

Doesn’t mean I believe anyone wouldn’t tell a lie. You guys also don’t have to defend Meltzer to me, I truly don’t care about the guy. I’m not the target demo to fly your cape against but for some reason that’s not being read. This, as I said before, was just me busting DCs balls and having fun.

You guys are defending Meltzer tough to someone who finds it entertaining that he burys a talent and the whole world freaks out or defends him. And then a lot of people bury Meltzer. It’s a hilarious circle.

DaveFlex.gif

So nxt 30 will be going head to head with aew on Saturday ? Aew is suppose to start at 6 pm but if the nba games go longer it can start later and cut into nxt even more lol

So nxt 30 will be going head to head with aew on Saturday ? Aew is suppose to start at 6 pm but if the nba games go longer it can start later and cut into nxt even more lol

If anything, it will start at 6 on tbs until the game is over I'm guessing.

NXT XXX is going to be on the Network, it doesnt matter how many views AEW gets. You wont be able to compare TV numbers because NXT wont have any.

Back
Top Bottom