December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

:lol: @ITO , please respect the Big Dave. I don't pay much attention to the Rumors honestly, I don't care about that. I leave that to the resident TMZ Grapples Correspondent ( Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee , who gets off from "breaking news" without providing sources.)

I enjoy hearing his Historicals when it comes to The Territory Days as well as 80s/90s Japan.

Please show him respects.

47A76FD3-8E9A-4797-B8F7-11E84F66BC4A.jpeg

:lol: @ITO , please respect the Big Dave. I don't pay much attention to the Rumors honestly, I don't care about that. I leave that to the resident TMZ Grapples Correspondent ( Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee , who gets off from "breaking news" without providing sources.)

I enjoy hearing his Historicals when it comes to The Territory Days as well as 80s/90s Japan.

Please show him respects.

I’m aware. It’s just for the lulz at the end of the day.

And I will not.

According to ringside news, NXT lead writer Joe Belcastro has given his notice that he is leaving the company.

According to sportskeeda, Shane MAY be taking over as new lead writer of Raw.

I was disappointed, but not really surprised given WWE's history

Like...How thoroughly could they have really investigated it if they didn't even question the accusers? :smh:

These could be new accusers, no?

You did post it last night so maybe this just got to them.

I was disappointed, but not really surprised given WWE's history

Like...How thoroughly could they have really investigated it if they didn't even question the accusers? :smh:

Wasn't surprised either..Trips and family are huge Republicans/MAGAs so they probably didn't even care about the allegations..Their first thought was probably "how bad will this be for us and how much money could it cost us?"..

Back
Top Bottom