DECEMBER 2nd. Nat Geo explorer : MARIJUANA NATION *10pm est* MUST TIVO

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Man, this show just makes me want to smoke.

lol real talk...i twisted one up but im waiting until the show is over hahahah this role play part is hilarious hahaha
"hey how are you"
"hi"
"are you high"
roll.gif
roll.gif

that octopus pipe was madd fly...

alright guys im finally gonna admit something...i am officially a pothead

if you havnt learned anything new chances are your one too

I swear I can concentrate way better when high. Like in HS there was some stuff I just couldnt get. One day I studied while hella loaded and I got it. Yea Isound like a pothead right there.
laugh.gif
Just sharing my story.

mmmmmm piff
pimp.gif

and i do feel like a real pot head since i didnt really hear or learn anything in this documentary i wasnt already familiar with
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chriscendo

Originally Posted by RothschildVanderbilt

Originally Posted by chriscendo

how do u get that black stuff off ur lips when u smoke alot of bud

that's crack not bud

*@+% u make no sense

An afghan told me to put lemon juice on my lips before I went to bed every night, and it worked. Also, using water pipes instead of cigars will help, since itcuts down dramatically on the resin that gets left on your lips. If you can't do that, put carmex on your lips and wipe them off with a paper towel afteryou smoke, you'll see the brown stuff on it.

not a great documentary...didnt really educate on the plant or the culture and was kind of boring....just kind of said "there are pot smokers and theyhave some hi-tech growing techniques...the law tries to stop them...they are ruining the environment...and they have a quirky talkative leader and millions offollowers...."

Back
Top Bottom