DECEMBER 2nd. Nat Geo explorer : MARIJUANA NATION *10pm est* MUST TIVO

just dvr'd it thank you
smile.gif

eh the show was ok... nothing special... made me chuckle a little bit when the head DEA agent was like we dont care about the person smoking on a streetcorner....

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

seriously, yall need to to chill on personal experiances, we just talking about the show

Why? you can talk about the show as you please

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Love that Cali med bud.... yummy

Where are you located? Oakland and SF's clubs are
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

i just moved to So Cal and ive only been to one, it was aight. I need a guide or something !$++ is crazy out here, hundreds of them but half of them get raidedso you never know which ones are still doing business

Originally Posted by krazyg

Ever since getting my Cannabis Card in Cali, I have little doubt that California has some of the best bud in the world. However, I just saw some pictures from
the Cannabis Cup in Amsterdam and WOW. Their strains are on a whole different level. I love bud.

Those strains really won't get you that much higher if at all, assuming it's the same strain. They're just look nicer, grown on steroids if youwill.

can someone please resource the airing or can upload it for me ?? my friend in kansas city wants to watch it but doesnt have cable ftl.

Gotta wait till 10 to watch it here on the west coast.

The heroin thing is on right now. Talkin bout the taliban and protecting the heroin.

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

Love that Cali med bud.... yummy
Where are you located? Oakland and SF's clubs are
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

i just moved to So Cal and ive only been to one, it was aight. I need a guide or something !$++ is crazy out here, hundreds of them but half of them get raided so you never know which ones are still doing business
Originally Posted by krazyg

Ever since getting my Cannabis Card in Cali, I have little doubt that California has some of the best bud in the world. However, I just saw some pictures from
the Cannabis Cup in Amsterdam and WOW. Their strains are on a whole different level. I love bud.
Those strains really won't get you that much higher if at all, assuming it's the same strain. They're just look nicer, grown on steroids if you will.

The line up in L.A is pretty solid. I just don't like how there is a lot of med stores popping up everywhere. Like selection is good but do we need a wholestreet filled with shops?

I tasted my first purples from a shop
pimp.gif
. Appreciated

Originally Posted by wohcttank

A little off subject but whats the deal with legalbuds.com? What's the catch?
LOL

Thats the catch..... legal = no high

some of the stuff will get you high,

but your not inhaling the chronic

Originally Posted by MF Doomer

Lol @ dude that talks a lot when stoned. Awsome.

Il'l tune in.

laugh.gif
sounds just like me

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ that dude in the begining telling her to squeeze the bud and touch herfingers
"wow this is sticky.... and this will get you high right?"
his response: well what's high? (in other words, 'chick, this'll +@%% you up')

her- "what'll happen if I eat 2 of these cookies? (with weed in it)"
him- "it'll have an affect on you"
her- "what'll happen if I eat more of these cookies"
him- "you can eat as many as you want, you can't OD from it... BELIEVE ME I TRIED"
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by wohcttank

A little off subject but whats the deal with legalbuds.com? What's the catch?
MY BOY WAS SELLING THIS CRAP

TO PEOPLE WHO HE WOULD GIVE THE REAL TO

THEY WAS TELLING A FEW TASTE GOOD BUT THATS IT .....NOTHING

AT ALL

Back
Top Bottom