DECEMBER 2nd. Nat Geo explorer : MARIJUANA NATION *10pm est* MUST TIVO

http://channel.nationalge...es/explorer/3821/Overview

SEE YALL TOMORRROW !!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I remember I was just about to cop some seeds on emery's website then the feds got him for bragging on mtv
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

good looks this is getting recorded
pimp.gif

^how do I always end up posting right under you
laugh.gif
smh.gif

LOL

Dude talks a whole lot. Ive seen Super High Me and he gets interviewed and as soon as he hits the bong it's non stop talk from him.

Guess the ideas just smack him in the face and has to spill them out, looks like a cool dude to chill with lol.

No cable... can I catch this online or something???

I think he just signed a plea bargin for 5 years or somthin since the US was tryin to extradite him. he signed a plea in the US but gets to go to prison inCanada or somthin like that. seems like a cool dude, like the johnny appleseed of weed. CANADA FTW!

I love WEed... i albsolutley love weed... ilove weed i <3 weed

i love weed i love marijuana

yo amo mari jane

haha figured id catch u in here jpap
def will be tivoed
there was a dope doc on weed in america n its image in history, etc.
this looks more relevant.
haha canada cant compare to cali tho. EVER

Ever since getting my Cannabis Card in Cali, I have little doubt that California has some of the best bud in the world. However, I just saw some pictures fromthe Cannabis Cup in Amsterdam and WOW. Their strains are on a whole different level. I love bud.

seriously, yall need to to chill on personal experiances, we just talking about the show

just a reminder folks, 9pm is the heroin show

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

seriously, yall need to to chill on personal experiances, we just talking about the show

just a reminder folks, 9pm is the heroin show
SMH @ THE SWISS MAKING HEROIN PERFECTLY FINE TO SMOKE

BUT NOT THE LOVE PLANT

Back
Top Bottom