DecemBEARD! 2010.....THE FINALE.

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Too bad I couldnt participate last month but im off to a fresh startOld pic from last month kept it like that the whole month Taken today got a fresh cut yesterday 

C'mon fam, really? Like one pic isn't enough? smh Chill with the microscopic sized pics. Nobody needs to see your facial pores. lol

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Too bad I couldnt participate last month but im off to a fresh startOld pic from last month kept it like that the whole month Taken today got a fresh cut yesterday 

C'mon fam, really? Like one pic isn't enough? smh Chill with the microscopic sized pics. Nobody needs to see your facial pores. lol

I tried and failed growing a beard in November, so for this month I will grow out a goatee

I tried and failed growing a beard in November, so for this month I will grow out a goatee

I havent shaved since the last week of oct and was gonna shave and get a haircut on the 1st of this month. Now people at work started growing thiers out and wanna have a contest. Im ready to shave this but idk if i wanna go in on the contest lol.

I havent shaved since the last week of oct and was gonna shave and get a haircut on the 1st of this month. Now people at work started growing thiers out and wanna have a contest. Im ready to shave this but idk if i wanna go in on the contest lol.

Im gonna participate. Started Mid-November and gonna try and last till x-mas. Hopefully my job doesn't give me any grief about it.

shoemasta72 - That's clean.

I can't grow a beard to save my life...I have ONE hair that barely grows out...That's it...
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Im gonna participate. Started Mid-November and gonna try and last till x-mas. Hopefully my job doesn't give me any grief about it.

when i went for a shape-up my dude cut off the top part of the beard two weeks ago smh so here is where i stand

2rhuxjn.jpg

when i went for a shape-up my dude cut off the top part of the beard two weeks ago smh so here is where i stand

2rhuxjn.jpg

still got mine going from no shave november, might post pics later, its a mess 
laugh.gif
but anyway i plan on keeping it going this month 

still got mine going from no shave november, might post pics later, its a mess 
laugh.gif
but anyway i plan on keeping it going this month 

Mines still going strong and I plan on going til the 1st of the year...if not longer, starting to love my beard

One day I won't be lazy and I'll post clear pics up

Mines still going strong and I plan on going til the 1st of the year...if not longer, starting to love my beard

One day I won't be lazy and I'll post clear pics up

i aint gonna lie i had to go outta the country so i cut it but im back on it rite now.

Back
Top Bottom