DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Taken care of :lol: Film was decent in my opinion. Nothing special, but better than some of the recent animated Batman films they've been doing.

In large part because Damian Wayne receives less focus.

Last edited:
Tried watching JL vs. TT last night :x

On Netflix? Or Comcast? I've been looking for it?
Just on the internet :nerd:
i keep thinking about Hush as a film but honestly i think it'll work better as the next video game
Both
Taken care of :lol: Film was decent in my opinion. Nothing special, but better than some of the recent animated Batman films they've been doing.

I really didn't like this pouting Damien. I pretty much don't like his character. Just annoys me. Whole origin is dumb but okay DC appeased Morrison and another Robin was made. Raven was off, Starfire was all the way off to me.

The story was boring me so I just skipped around and just caught the ending. I stopped following the story as is when Superman got possessed, fought them dudes and then dipped.

Cuz of all of the Robins and lame Bat family characters I haven't even tried watching Bad Blood yet or some of the other Batman animated joints. Matter of fact, when it comes to who does this animation I don't think I've seen one Batman movie, just War, some of this and maybe one other (I think Paradox had a different animation style).

Might try Throne of Atlantis and then some Batman stuff like Monster Mayhem, Animal Instincts, and Assault on Arkham.

is wonder woman the next movie in the dc universe?
Nah :lol:

Suicide Squad this August.

WW some time next year.

Last edited:
damian wayne is such a douchey character. Basically whoever meets him hates him. His own mother doesn't care if he dies. I wish he'd get washed often but they made him too strong of a fighter.

Last edited:
Lol i forgot about suicide squad

I think dc really hurt themselves with the trailers

Whoever did the trailers needs to never work in the trailer making business again

You supposedly put all of the suicide swuads humor in one trailer and then you go and put doomsday and wonder woman reveals in the bvs trailer.

I really didn't like this pouting Damien. I pretty much don't like his character. Just annoys me. Whole origin is dumb but okay DC appeased Morrison and another Robin was made. Raven was off, Starfire was all the way off to me.

The story was boring me so I just skipped around and just caught the ending. I stopped following the story as is when Superman got possessed, fought them dudes and then dipped.

Cuz of all of the Robins and lame Bat family characters I haven't even tried watching Bad Blood yet or some of the other Batman animated joints. Matter of fact, when it comes to who does this animation I don't think I've seen one Batman movie, just War, some of this and maybe one other (I think Paradox had a different animation style).

Might try Throne of Atlantis and then some Batman stuff like Monster Mayhem, Animal Instincts, and Assault on Arkham.

I'm a fan of Damian in the comics. These films have boiled him down to the most unlikeable traits and avoided having him go through any of the growth that eventually made me like him in the comics. I don't even understand it, because it's as if the film writers are set on keeping the character exactly the same as he was when he first appeared. First meeting with the Titans, when he insulted them all for zero reason, was terrible and I laughed my *** off when Beetle shot him in the face :lol:

Well yeah if you're not a fan of Batman characters then don't bother watching any of the films. Son of Batman and Batman vs Robin both focus on Damian just as much as they do Bruce, if not slightly more (Both are also trash anyways). Bad Blood then focuses far less on Damian, but splits the focus between a variety of other characters. Bruce himself actually plays a fairly small role in the grand scheme. You do get to see **** Grayson as Batman, but if you're again not a fan of Batman characters then that probably means nothing to you.

Didn't care for Monster Mayhem or Animal Instinct. Different kind of Batman film that doesn't appeal to me. Assault on Arkham is dope though and what I would hope Suicide Squad could be. Throne of Atlantis was decent too. Not as good as War, but still solid.

Why was Lex Luthor's hair shaved when he entered prison?

One, I feel like when they showed those inmates killing a guy branded by Batffleck ppl had hair in that mob. Also prisons don't do that. Only entering the army do you get a haircut or if you're a prisoner in a concentration camp.

Was listening to some guys talk about the movie and that came up :lol:

inb4 nitpicking :lol:

Last edited:
Might've requested it be shaved. From what I understand lice are a problem in prisons. :nerd:

Why was Lex Luthor's hair shaved when he entered prison?

One I feel like when they showed those inmates killing a guy branded by Batffleck ppl had hair in that mob. Also prisons don't do that. Only entering the army do you get a haircut or if you're a prisoner in a concentration camp.

Was listening to some guys talk about the movie and that came up
laugh.gif

inb4 nitpicking
laugh.gif
brought this up day one 
laugh.gif

its another scene where you watch it and think "that's kinda cool" but then you think about it and its like "wait this doesnt make any sense" 
laugh.gif

Master Zik Master Zik watch Assault on Arkham ASAP
Ended up watching this with my 2 yr old niece. This **** was dope.

So great :smokin Now I'm over here tight knowing SS probably won't be anywhere as good.

It really had just about everything you'd want from a SS and Batman movie. Was digging Deadshot and Black Spider (saw that little twist with him coming) the most. Liked how crew's name held true and they kept dropping like flies as things went on.

Only slight complaint would be I've always seen the Joker as serial killer strong and could take a lot of punishment so like most comics and animated stuff he takes a beating keeps on going but in this son had moves like an experienced warrior :lol: He should not have done the damage he did to Deadshot. Shooting Bats is one thing but damn he was holding his own and winning.

I don't see Iron Man 2 or 3 so list is invalid
I don't think either have poor ratings. I know IM3's is high as hell.

Not sure how much money IM2 made to make the list either.

List is valid. Neither movie is so bad it even cracks that top 15.

Back
Top Bottom