DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

One thing I would say is, you may be able to offer Howard some fashion advice though. 
laugh.gif

This is not wassup for 2016.

Last edited:

Youtube comment from a fan...

View media item 1969820
so they bring him back next year for JL1

"ah **** we got the batman solo movie next, gotta kill off superman again" 

Pretty much. Don't get me wrong, the MCU's faced the same complaints, but that's a basic limitation on the medium in general.

"Damn man, why is Batman struggling with all these villains that broke out from Arkham Asylum when he's got Superman, Wonder Woman, and Green Lantern on speed dial?"

Can't just be killing superheroes off left and right because of that :lol:

Last edited:
To all those who didn't like this movie and felt that the editing and pace were all over the place: once the ultimate cut comes out and if the movie is more cohesive ( or even a great film like you wanted) would your faith in Zack Snyder be restored or would it still be nonexistent? The reason I ask is because this deleted that just released today gives me reason to think that this ultimate cut will make the film flow better. I think the editing was in WB's hands instead of snyders

For sure, did this with Kingdom of Heaven. The theatrical cut was meh, but the director's cut is epic.

BTW saw the movie, will post about it later.
what do you rate it?
Like 4.4/8

:lol: :lol:

Suddenly MOS is getting praise.

I guess in a year or two we'll get a bunch of "ya know, Batman/Superman really wasn't that bad." :lol:
To be fair I remember MoS reviews saying that it made them like Superman Returns more :lol:
:rofl:
* Really worth noting: my understanding is that in the original Goyer draft or outline it was revealed that Brainiac was pulling the strings behind Lex, and he was the one who gave Batman visions. The reveal would set up the Justice League to battle Brainiac in Justice League 1, with Darkseid in the wings for Justice League 2. The Chris Terrio production draft dropped all the Brainiac/vision stuff... and then it ended up in the movie anyway, but without much explanation, like scenes were cut and pasted from one script to another without changing the context of any other scene.

http://birthmoviesdeath.com/2016/03/28/theres-already-a-bvs-deleted-scene-online
Oh wow. I didn't regard Terrio as a great all time writer or anything but Crazy how it sounds like Goyer's part of the script makes more sense as far as the world building of the JL goes and the DC universe part of the movie make more sense. You just don't try to simplify a script and not add anything to it. It's like you're here to fix and improve and all you do is hack at the script? Don't just simplify it to make it easier for you to write the JL script.

I mean even if he didn't like Brainiac for JL pt. 1 come up with your own way to hint at the rest of the metas. I can agree splitting JL pt. 1 & 2 with Brainiac and Darkseid doesn't sound smart. I do feel Brainiac for pt. 1 and Darkseid for pt. 2 does a disservice to Darkseid. Darkseid needs both movies but if you gonna change it, really change it :smh:

how dope would it have been if instead of the painfully slow murders of bruce's parents that we have all seen before, instead the intro to the character was a watchmen style montage through the ages of young batman fighting crime and slowly turning darker and angrier. it would have been way way more entertaining while providing us with a way better understanding of where this version of batman's mental state is at, especially compared to the no kill bale batman.
Dope :pimp:

the fact that Snyder spells his name with a K says a lot
:lol:

Last edited:
I know this wont matter in the end but DCEU visuals and scores >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MCU.

I know this wont matter in the end but DCEU visuals and scores >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MCU.
no. MCU action is so much smoother, more coherent and entertaining than that dark mess that is DC

and the score was literally laughable

I cant listen to this and NOT feel like heroes are about to save the day 
pimp.gif

This just feels like people are being murdered and bad things are happening

Comic book movies aren't going anywhere anytime soon :lol:

If anything they are barely gonna hit their stride. I mean they're barely going to introduce Spidey and BP :X

And then Strange in November :x :x

As someone said and long as the creativity and money is there these movies will be going strong. Even if the story is whack it makes money.

Just because some of you think a film is trash does not reflect everyone else.

Just saw this...omg it sucked!

Wow, I was expecting something epic, saw something awful :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom