DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

I’ll say this, if WB was so compelled to undo the trash Snyder made that they got a completely new director to come in and edit the movie to hell then it had to of been really bad. WB let the trash that was BvS to go as planned if that sets a standard

Last edited:
DC movies I haven’t seen:

suicide squad
Aquaman
Wonder woman
Wonder woman 2
Shazam
Birds of prey

the trust just ain’t there.

sucks too, loved DC growing up but the movies have been EPICALLY terrible....like batman forever status

suicide squad
Aquaman
Wonder woman
Wonder woman 2
Shazam
Birds of prey

sucks too, loved DC growing up but the movies have been EPICALLY terrible....like batman forever status

aquabro
wonderwoman 1
shazam

id watch these. they were good.

suicide squad
Aquaman
Wonder woman
Wonder woman 2
Shazam
Birds of prey

Same boat except I watched Suicide Squad (trash)
Keep meaning to watch Shazam though.

I saw like 30 minutes of the middle of Aquaman but didn’t really see anything that compelled me to watch the whole thing.

Aqua man is trash. Have no idea why people hype it up. Same with Shazam. I guess in the realm of DC those are their “dark knights” in comparison. Says a lot

I’ll say this, if WB was so compelled to undo the trash Snyder made that they got a completely new director to come in and edit the movie to hell then it had to of been really bad. WB let the trash that was BvS to go as planned if that sets a standard
From what I understand they’re not trying to UNDO what he did, Josh Whedon did that with the original release. They’re trying to release what he originally intended to release.

From what I understand they’re not trying to UNDO what he did, Josh Whedon did that with the original release. They’re trying to release what he originally intended to release.
I completely get that. I’m saying WB couldn’t even green light his trash. Has to of been worse than BvS because they did green light that abomination

That’s because DC has a standard they have to maintain. The Nolan movies got buy on a mistake. DC probably are the ones responsible for casting Maggie Gyllenhaal. It’s like they saw what Snyder was doing and like, “Whoa whoa whoa...you doing too much!” I didn’t come in here to talk about how much DC sucks tho.

suicide squad
Aquaman
Wonder woman
Wonder woman 2
Shazam
Birds of prey

You a lucky dude.

One day you should do a DC movie marathon so you can be disappointed like the rest of us.

amber out, emilia in?

Her badass Thrones role catapulted her to A-list status, leading to other physically demanding film roles as young Sara Connor in Terminator Genisys and Qi’ra in Solo: A Star Wars Story. She also signed on to replace Amber Heard as Mera in Aquaman 2. Daenerys, Qi’ra, Mera—even her full name, Emilia Isobel Euphemia Rose Clarke, is a chore.

I tried watching aquaman but I couldn’t finish it. But if I can finish ww84 than I know I can finish aquaman
You won’t be able to but for different reasons. Movie was just overly long and brutally stupid

There are levels to this though. Can you give me a crappy Aquaman movie and I can’t really be mad, it’s Aquaman. You give me a crappy Shazam movie, same thing. Wonder woman 2 sucking hurt because the first one was pretty good.There was some actual expectation there

Last edited:
That’s because DC has a standard they have to maintain. The Nolan movies got buy on a mistake. DC probably are the ones responsible for casting Maggie Gyllenhaal. It’s like they saw what Snyder was doing and like, “Whoa whoa whoa...you doing too much!” I didn’t come in here to talk about how much DC sucks tho.
Dark Knight rises was a precursor of all things to come with DC. From that point on they never recovered. Ironic that DC revolutionized the comic book movie but they also drove it into the garbage truck. They giveth and they taketh

Not gonna lie. When I read the title Hate has no home here, I thought it was referring to how much people hate their suck *** movies, but turned out racism. I understand it.

Back
Top Bottom