DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

1614281672468.png

Didnt know this was out. about to start it
I enjoyed the pilot. I think the actor who plays Superman does a pretty good job. I think his muscles in the suit is a little excessive. Also, the chemistry between he and Lois is pretty good. Interested in finding out how his kids' storyline pans out.

I hope the rest of the season has the same quality/budget as the pilot.

Lois & Clark pilot definitely has that Man of Steel vibe going for it...will definitely stick around until it eventually goes south.
Definitely added the Snyder-type feel with some of the handheld shots. Pretty neat how they are tying in some of current event related issues into the storyline.

should have still recasted both, especially lois, like she looks mid-40s in the opening scene, i guess that came from snyder too because she made amy adams looks less than stunning too

Dude

The premise of superman is some old outdated 1920’s ****, a man with every ******* power imaginable who has no equal huh it’s not even entertaining.

it’s 2021 we off that corn fed, good ol’ all american super heroic stuff now.

there couldn’t be a duller superhero in history other than superman/clark.

should have still recasted both, especially lois, like she looks mid-40s in the opening scene, i guess that came from snyder too because she made amy adams looks less than stunning too

Is this the same Superman from the Supergirl universe or is he from another universe?

Is this the same Superman from the Supergirl universe or is he from another universe?

should be the same, i think its gon have a crowwover before this season is over, i think maybe with the new batwoman but i forget because i really stopped caring for those shows :lol:

Curious to see what enemies the show will have. Will give it a chance since I'm a fan, hopefully it does well maybe we'll see him on the big screen again but thats wishful thinking

Curious to see what enemies the show will have. Will give it a chance since I'm a fan, hopefully it does well maybe we'll see him on the big screen again but thats wishful thinking
A black Lex Luthor probably from another universe that talks like he's from another world/is an alien.

The premise of superman is some old outdated 1920’s ****, a man with every ****ing power imaginable who has no equal huh it’s not even entertaining. it’s 2021 we off that corn fed, good ol’ all american super heroic stuff now. there couldn’t be a duller superhero in history other than superman/clark.
this is what you look like posting this in the DC THREAD...
giphy.gif

go take your trash opinion to the marvel thread >D

this is what you look like posting this in the DC THREAD...
giphy.gif

go take your trash opinion to the marvel thread >D

He's right though :lol:

Superman NEVER had appeal to me as a kid or adult. The animated show was cool and he's been in some good stories but yeah he was always my least favorite of the mainstream heroes.

Overpowered goody two-shoes white dude isn't interesting at all to me.

In my opinion superheros only as good as they opps.....

Batman has like the illest villans, makes for great archs, complex emotional dynamics and forces bruce to rise to the occasion win or loose.

clark over here fighting tornados and ****, spinning the world backwards to save a dog from a tree....like cmon man supes doesn’t even have any competition. It’s so dry and predictable, it might have appealed to people literally 100 years ago.....but cmon BOOMER superman getting tired

View attachment 2756015
View attachment 2756017
taking a break from the marvel thread? fanboys are the absolute worst

You sound hurt :lol:

You ******* googled me with the thread titles :rofl:

Sorry I don't kiss the *** of what you like

I own more physical copies of DC comics than Marvel by the way. Do better dork. MCU has given me a lot more to talk about than DC movies, there's also a significant amount more films :lol:

Back
Top Bottom