DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Every damn time I come into this thread
tenor.gif

I feel like Snyder is from the Joe Rogan type school of brotelligence.
The broscience transcended Rogan’s low T issues and into real life :lol: the Uber wokeness is hilarious. “The government and scientists couldn’t figure this out but using Google I think I’m onto something here” :rofl:

DC doomed fam. Like there is no redemption for them in the movie verse. Just look forward for animation for the next 5 yrs or go bankrupt before that.

DC doomed fam. Like there is no redemption for them in the movie verse. Just look forward for animation for the next 5 yrs or go bankrupt before that.

They just gotta focus on Non superman/Bruce Batman films for like a decade. Make us give a **** about someone else :lol:

Oh ****. Is this confirmed? :nerd: :smh:
In the vanity piece 6pac 6pac posted:
In what may be a divisive move, he’s also presenting the movie in the boxy 4:3 format rather than wide-screen so that one day it can be watched on IMAX screens. Some may be irritated by seeing Justice League on HBO Max with black bars on either side. Snyder isn’t troubled by that.

Back
Top Bottom