DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

DOTtjNiU8AAcdom.jpg:orig

Yooo. Peep Joe Man Jello's shirt. Could they be building to that? That would be insane!

lodshirt.jpg

I just remembered the storyboard of Zack's that looked like Lex talking to Deathstroke. Could that be Lex propositioning Slade to squad up for the villain superteam to throwdown with the Justice League? It would be epic and a great long game for the movies.

zackjlstoryboard.jpg

jlstoryboard.jpg

Yooo. Peep Joe Man Jello's shirt. Could they be building to that? That would be insane!
Eh, to me right now, they're building to some sort of Darkseid war. Maybe with lots of New Gods involvement/cameos.

The Legion of Doom would need its own focus and big build up. Yeah, they could throw some hints now but thats it.

Trying to predict what's next off of a t-shirt is some lame **** though.

Eh, to me right now, they're building to some sort of Darkseid war. Maybe with lots of New Gods involvement/cameos.

The Legion of Doom would need its own focus and big build up. Yeah, they could throw some hints now but thats it.

Trying to predict what's next off of a t-shirt is some lame **** though.

lame predicted Spidey tho. :nerd:

That's why I said long game for Legion of Doom. Obviously Darkseid is coming next and the LOD isn't going to link up instantaneously, that's why you have the villains form after we've seen them all in the solo films.

You missed the double entendre.

And no he didn't.

But if saying this is gonna happen and then saying this is why I think its gonna happen and its some dumb **** counts as a prediction then sure.

This is becoming all style and no substance.

Baiting long time fans with similar iconic and nostalgic imagery while the actual substance and content is not up to par. Straight mockery.

Last edited:
Those who have attended early screenings are indeed confirming the second after credit scene is deathstroke talking to Lex and the hinting of the legion of doom. To be honest it sounds completely convoluted to me. “Let’s make another team of villains” :stoneface:

I was trying to be sarcastic :lol:

Although I'm most excited about Aquaman, if I had to form a JL for the cinematic universe I'd easily swap him for GL or MM.

Why has Cyborg been getting such a huge push in the last 2 or 3 years? Not just here but even in the animated universe or Smallville hes been promoted to orginal member status and left the Titans in the dust

Back
Top Bottom