DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

I was about to post that.

Wonder if DC/WB will smarten up. They be protecting their offenders.

I wonder if Gal really will stick to her word.

It'd be pure insanity if DC recasted her (probably would have to find a new director as well).

Funny considering what the title of munn’s book was.
5190352068_a2e1361031_b.jpg

WB will do the right thing, no one wants to be even slightly attached to all these guys now. Fox has a lot to deal with too.

Dunno about that.

Showrunner on Flash was only suspended.

The Superman editor was accused by many, took a sexual harassment course and then got promoted.

I knew Rat was still producer when he kept complaining about RT ruining box office for movies like BvS.

Last edited:
I think back then they were more willing to just give minor punishments or completely ignore it or be on the producers/directors side.

But today, I don't think it's going to fly anymore. It's like everyday someone gets exposed and many of those are losing work or may never work in the industry again.

If dude just financed WB parting ways shouldn't be a big deal at all, ain't like he produced it. I had no idea he was even involved. I can see WB keeping him around for other projects once this passes a bit. What he said was inappropriate and stupid but he shouldn't be lumped in with rapists and pedophiles

He's been accused of sexual harassment as well. Just isn't clear how severe yet.

But hey that's how its going now, say some foul **** and you getting grouped with rapists and pedophiles.

Last edited:
He's been accused of sexual harassment as well. Just isn't clear how severe yet.

But hey that's how its going now, same some foul **** and you getting grouped with rapists and pedophiles.

If its just words I stand by my original statement but you are correct, if its worst they may cut ties all together. Only reason Bats and Curry didn't get recast is because the film was pretty much finished. Not trying to derail the thread so I'll leave at that and hope the movie is good

Ben and Jason both apologized and there weren't lawsuits filed against them. And even in Bens case, even though the chick complained, she seems ok with it now.

Ratner actually has multiple lawsuits against him from multiple women and the claims were far more worse than Bens and Jasons situation.

Natasha Henstridge was watching a movie on Brett Ratner’s couch when she fell asleep. She was a 19-year-old fashion model; he was an up-and-coming music video director in his early 20s. They had been hanging out in front of the TV with friends at his New York apartment.

But when Henstridge woke up, the others had left. She was alone with Ratner. She got up to leave, Henstridge said, but he blocked the doorway with his body and wouldn’t budge. He began touching himself, she said, then forced her to perform oral sex.

“He strong-armed me in a real way. He physically forced himself on me,” she said. “At some point, I gave in and he did his thing.”

Olivia Munn said that while visiting the set of the 2004 Ratner-directed “After the Sunset” when she was still an aspiring actress, he masturbated in front of her in his trailer when she went to deliver a meal. Munn wrote about the incident in her 2010 collection of essays without naming Ratner. On a television show a year later, Ratner identified himself as the director, and claimed that he had “banged” her, something he later said was not true. The same year her book was published, Munn ran into Ratner at a party thrown by Creative Artists Agency and he boasted of ejaculating on magazine covers featuring her image, she told The Times.

All Momoa did was make an extremely stupid comment about his GOT role. His female co-stars seem to love him.

Ben and Jason both apologized and there weren't lawsuits filed against them. And even in Bens case, even though the chick complained, she seems ok with it now.

Ratner actually has multiple lawsuits against him from multiple women and the claims were far more worse than Bens and Jasons situation.
Yeah that first situation changes things, the Munn thing has been common knowledge at this point but she's not liked for whatever reason so I guess the uproar wasn't as strong. Physically forcing someone to please you in a sexual manner will get you locked up.

The media is still coming for Ben's head though, I guess cause he took so long and Jason actually made a film relating to the topic so he may be safe for the Aquaman movie. And that's thing too since you mentioned, people are being grouped into one category relating to this stuff, no matter how much time has passed or how someone may have matured their still being racked through the coals. more or less

Haven’t heard Henstridge’s name in a long time. That story is awful. You hear stories about men making women perform oral sex on them but dunno how something like that goes down. Wish they knew to crush their balls or bite it off as defense tactics.

Oh I wasn't even referring to Ben and Momoa.

Momoa can be chalked up to being stupid after you cool down from how incredibly offensive his comments were.

Ben, well that's just rough. Seems he might be from a family of abusers and is looking to downplay it but as far as working with DC seems he wants to dip anyway.

Last edited:
I haven't heard much against Ben lately, probably got buried since there's been so much complaints coming out lately but if it escalates further then I guess they can have that as an excuse to move on from being Bats?

So many weirdos in Hollywood. Dude's are pulling their meat in front of women. My heart goes out to the victims who were raped and pressured into sexual acts, but lumping in everyone with the most vile and disgusting ****stains is ridiculous. Momoa's joke was tactless and he did need to get called on it, but energy spent on that should be spent getting the weirdos up out the paint. So no more women have to go through what the victims went through.

u know
always an uproar when something bad happens to these white folks
bu something happens to our black and brown children
it just gets brushed under the rug
also
i aint a conspiracist
but why now
all of a sudden everyone wants to come forward
and tell their story
seems a lil bit like some just want their names in the headlines

Why just Ratner?

Why not the heavier hitters?
exactly
the folks who pay the rattners the spaceys the weinstein's
im sure do waaaay worse
something happened
to where they just tryna get certain folks out the paint
or change the news cycle

WV would clearly choose Gal. But let’s be real if Brett were to stay she is NOT giving up this franchise :lol:

The movie the blew open her career? Sure she was in the fast films, but come on.

Her jabroni *** ain’t leaving this

Back
Top Bottom