DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

u know
i cant front though
was i the only one who never noticed both their moms
were named MARTHA???
i did the
000.gif

and for like 10 minutes
i legit didnt even realize
how trash of a way to end the fight that was

u know
i cant front though
was i the only one who never noticed both their moms
were named MARTHA???
i did the
000.gif

and for like 10 minutes
i legit didnt even realize
how trash of a way to end the fight that was

They tried to force a death match for no reason, under the pretense that the greatest detective in the world wouldn't realize that Superman was trying to save Metropolis when he fought Zod and not trying to hurt people. Somehow he also fell for that setup in Africa when the people said Superman killed them and the media ran with it when in actuality they were shot. Why would Superman use a gun? Even the government knew that was bogus. The fans borderline ate it up, like they really wanted to see these 2 dudes kill each other. Even though neither of their characters like doing that ****.

Wonder Woman was in their for no damn reason, so was Flash.

:lol: On a lighter note. I found the Alex Ross inspired poster at Wal-Mart. I wish it were a one-sheet. I'm still trying to buy one from a theater. I bought one from an Asia seller on eBay. It's just a poster right? A counterfeit poster can't be bad, can it? Hopefully it doesn't say "Justoce League" or something like that on it.

:lol: On a lighter note. I found the Alex Ross inspired poster at Wal-Mart. I wish it were a one-sheet. I'm still trying to buy one from a theater. I bought one from an Asia seller on eBay. It's just a poster right? A counterfeit poster can't be bad, can it? Hopefully it doesn't say "Justoce League" or something like that on it.

I grabbed mine from a theater but it was folded. I need one that's rolled

never paid any attention to rotten tomatoes on any movie I've seen. I don't get what the fuss is about with that site. Feels like they came out of nowhere with somehow being the say all on opinions of films.

Rotten Tomatoes has been around since 1998. All they do is aggregate critics reviews of films.

Warner also has a 30% stake in RT as well.

Rotten Tomatoes has been around since 1998. All they do is aggregate critics reviews of films.

Warner also has a 30% stake in RT as well.

I think the general audience doesn’t even know how rt’s % works. I forgot what recent movie it was, but a lot of people were butthurt that it got a low rating like rt is the official authority on if a movie is good.

No. But it gives you a general idea.

Sometimes there will be a movie I want to watch and RTvwill help me decide. I figure action films will fall into the 55-75 range.

What marvel is doing, though is really incredible. I don't think they get enough credit. These are huge budget films and are pumping out good stories. Really incredible.

:smh: at making bats a whack detective.

never paid any attention to rotten tomatoes on any movie I've seen. I don't get what the fuss is about with that site. Feels like they came out of nowhere with somehow being the say all on opinions of films.

All it is someone (computer/ algorithim) taking the opinions of all critics and giving the average and then taking the average of all audience opinions.

Its not anything special.

I think the general audience doesn’t even know how rt’s % works. I forgot what recent movie it was, but a lot of people were butthurt that it got a low rating like rt is the official authority on if a movie is good.
Lol but it is the ultimate authority

Unless it gives marvel a bad review, in which case, their reviews don't matter

should be a no brainer for WB
Gal Gadot Won’t Star In Wonder Woman 2 If Brett Ratner Is Involved
According to a new report, Wonder Woman star Gal Gadot is unwilling to return for the sequel if Brett Ratner remains involved with the franchise. Gadot is likely negotiating from a position of strength, considering just how massive a critical and commercial hit that the first Wonder Woman film became. Gadot is now clearly one of the most valuable players within the DCEU, and any attempt to replace her as Diana would surely earn widespread derision from fans.

Prolific producer and director Ratner was of course recently accused of sexual harassment and/or misconduct by multiple women, and occupies a spot on the seemingly endless list of powerful Hollywood figures to be accused of such abhorrent behavior since the allegations against Harvey Weinstein served to open the floodgates. Ratner’s RatPac-Dune company helped produce Wonder Woman via a co-financing deal with Warner Bros., with Ratner himself reportedly taking home a substantial sum as a result.
https://screenrant.com/gal-gadot-wonder-woman-2-brett-ratner/

Back
Top Bottom