DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

That scene looks cool. Trying not to watch any vids of this movie except the main trailer. Just curious what the main villain look like. Not bad

Momoa revealed that Aquamans trident is a quindent and that he doesn't actually have the true trident and that will be addressed in his solo film.

FTR, I coined the term Batffleck.

Ben seems more reserved and at least confident in the JL movie. Unless his beard is covering up his dread :lol:

No more clips for me either. I'm already sold. I just need to grab me a JL shirt for me and my fiance for opening weekend and im all set.

I haven't seen many official JL tees out there, kind of disappointed

while Ragnarok has UA exclusive tees and Loki has his own female collection :lol:

20171103_ht_hp_Loki

I would grab one of these Alex Ross inspired tees but if it didn't have the text
11158462_hi

Telling y'all these quotes garbage.

Clips have been dope. I hate how Bats landed though :lol:

Kind of like. "Check this out" :lol:

Telling y'all these quotes garbage.

Clips have been dope. I hate how Bats landed though :lol:

Kind of like. "Check this out" :lol:

He should've just went full Superhero landing on that. He's just trying to be different:lol:

But with Ragnarok out the way, my mind is full on JL mode and I'm pretty stoked for this movie.

Mamoa is living the dream. Isn't dude married?but he can still talk about other women like this :lol:

With the damn Joe Namath white fur too :lol:

Back
Top Bottom