DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

I bet it's going to tie into his Aquaman movie. I doubt we get anything on GL since that movie hasn't really moved past the development stage.

CADL2Zx.jpg

Suicide Squad 2 May Introduce Dwayne Johnson as Black Adam

The Wrap is reporting the current plan for Suicide Squad 2 will feature Johnson making his debut as Black Adam. No, the villain won’t be part of the new Task Force X lineup, but instead what they are after if the current plan remains. The reported plot will see the Suicide Squad on a mission to find a weapon of mass destruction, which turns out to be Black Adam.

For some reason, I hope he doesn't return.

Not Ben's fault, but I do want that younger Batman (pause). Not sure how that will tie in to the current DCEU though.

We're in too deep with this iteration.

For some reason, I hope he doesn't return.

Not Ben's fault, but I do want that younger Batman (pause). Not sure how that will tie in to the current DCEU though.

We're in too deep with this iteration.

They'll just wonder woman they're way out of things

Feige spittin' the realness, but nothing's going to stop the fanboys from making it a competition. :lol:

Kevin Feige can’t wait for ‘Justice League’ and thinks Marvel/DC fans have nothing to fight over

The Marvel and DC rivalry has existed for decades. For most of its history, the rivalry has consisted of playful jabs between creators and fans. In an era in which superhero movies dominate the box office and social media conversations, however, things have taken a much nastier turn and Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige simply doesn’t get it.

Feige recently sat down with Crave Online to discuss Thor: Ragnarok (spoiler warning, if you click on the link) when he was asked about the feud between fans of the Marvel Cinematic Universe and the DC Extended Universe. The Marvel Studios boss doesn’t see any reason for fans to come into conflict with one another.

"But I think it’s ridiculous. I think movies are awesome and people should go out and support awesome movies, and I go support those movies and I thought Wonder Woman was awesome. I can’t wait to see what Geoff Johns and Joss [Whedon] and the gang has done with Justice League. I guess people like rivalries, I guess? I don’t know. But I’m seeing Geoff Johns in a couple weeks for dinner. We went to this **** Donner event together. ****’s Superman is still the best archetype of superhero films. So yeah, just go see cool movies. What are you fighting about?"

Whatever animosity may exist between Marvel and DC fans, it clearly does not carry over to the people in charge of actually making the movies. Feige and Johns, the co-head of DC Films, are longtime friends who met while working for Superman director Richard Donner. They cheer each other on and not just because they’re decent people, which they are.

Source: https://www.marvelstudiosnews.com/2...ce-league-thinks-marveldc-fans-nothing-fight/

The thing is I'm not some anti-everything DC Marvel fan. I just happen to think the current DC movies suck balls.

I could be an Archie comics fan and think that.

Things would be different if the movies had spun out of the Nolan films or just be good. Until good movies are made the DC Animated series gonna continue to have the best DC movies.

Last edited:
A lot of people don’t even know how the website works and think they give movies ratings out of 100%.

People like rotten tomatoes unless they disagree with something’s freshness rating.

This Marvel vs DC ******** involves people with no lives. Period.

In the end, the viewers want good films.

Exactly.. I'm just as critical of MCU movies, but no one gets their panties in a bunch if I point out how much crap IM3 was

Or look at the last 2 aliens movies

You mean the last 6 Alien movies( including the ill advised vs Predator films)... After Aliens it was over.

Well yea.. but I expected a lot more out the last 2.. and the pieces were there

David fincher should have gotten a legit shot with the franchise

Watching the 1st kingsman now, what DC movie would Vaughn be a good fit for?

I'm thinking green arrow or supes.. hell I could see Shazam.. or even green lantern

Back
Top Bottom