Dayton ,Ohio people

i told you i will pick up those dmp's for 310 haha. I plan to get the w3lcom3 hom3 dwade 2010s they are sweet. I actually like the 2010.

ajm, i have a pair of playoff 8's in an 11 worn 5-10x super clean with box and retro card i will sell for 125$

I have to come in and rep Salem Mall. I worked at the FINL there MANNNY moons ago, before they tore it down. We got all of the releases back in the early 2000s. That is part of the reason why my collection is what it is today...

word, i think thats like every 16-20 yearolds dream job haha. I would work at FL or something on the weekends but i can't do a full time retail job. Those dudes have to deal with so much horse**** it isnt even worth it anymore haha

Yea, I absolutely loved it. You do deal with a lot of BS with the customers. But being a sneakerhead and a size 15, I liked the insurance of always getting my shoe on discount. Also, I would order in older model jordans from around the country. In 03, got my Cement III's for $20 bucks doing this ;-)

Now thats a steal haha.

Anyone gonna be getting that infrared pack next week? Im going for 2.

I might pass on those infred pack next week. I just picked up some AJ 2 Retros white/red/black this morning. Now I'm planning on deadstocking them. Happy sneaker hunting.

Just got back from NYC..Didnt get a chance to get to supreme for the stickers..We just had way too many things to do and we decided to leave earlier than expected..sorry guys..But we did have fun and I was able to get the Yankees x Futura track jacket..

^^glad you had fun, you just went for the weekend? and pics please im sure you have a ton

I got a bunch of pics..we went for 3 days..got to go to the new Yankee stadium with my dad, which was a really cool thing to do..I gotta find the cord for the camera and then I'll post em up..probably tomorrow.

Whats happening fellas? Been awhile since ive been here.Had my first child,Just bought our first home and now its back to business..
I see quite a few of you guys are from OND.It is great to see so many peep from the hood(I love it).. Thats where I am from,203 Grove Ave behind Evans bakery is where I grew up.

Whats up homie, where you living now?

Im Ben from germantown, live in west carrollton for now.

Oh, heads up im really gunning to get the ball rolling on the ohio site we all talked about a while back. Im gonna try to get some people to go in with me and help pay for the start up and then we will get it going!

Yo Im in the backside of Huber (forest ridge) but its considered a Dayton address. I work in Riverside which is like a 5 minute drive, I think its funny how living in Dayton you can be in like 4 different city's within like 10 or so mins time.

Hatch- Once again I'm down hommie, lets get it DYT FAM!

JC livin' in forest ridge?..damn homie I didnt know you was rich..lol..my nephew's grandparents live back there and it's where I took my little boy for his 1st trick or treat..I'd love to live back there, especially with that private swimming pool..The wife just got a full time job with montgomerey county, so you never know we might be pullin a George and Weezy and be movin' on up next year..lol..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It aint like that hommie, we just work hard and I try to keep my priorities straight (besides my wreckless shoe habbit, and my girls purse habbit) we do alright. Plus it helps with a mom and best friend both in real estate 
happy.gif
 It is nice back here, although our crib isn't half as dope as some of the neighbors I def appreciate the area, not being from Dayton and all and knowing there are some pretty rough spots. 

i dont even know where that is haha, i worked in riverside last year for a few months but it was wack haha. i cant remember what road it was on but i know it was right off 35 right before you got to 675 lol

What's good Dayton NikeTalkers. I just picked up the Air Jordan Retro 6 white/black (Oreos) today. Take care and good luck copping those AJ 6 pack this Saturday.

Originally Posted by JC5123

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It aint like that hommie, we just work hard and I try to keep my priorities straight (besides my wreckless shoe habbit, and my girls purse habbit) we do alright. Plus it helps with a mom and best friend both in real estate 
happy.gif
 It is nice back here, although our crib isn't half as dope as some of the neighbors I def appreciate the area, not being from Dayton and all and knowing there are some pretty rough spots. 
I wish I had a friend in real estate cause now that the wife has a full time job we'll definately be looking in the next few months..And congratulations on working hard and living in a nice area..So many people my age and younger would rather work less and live hood rich than sacrifice free time to work hard and accomplish something..I'd love to get my family back there because the Riverside school system is so nice and all the school buildings are brand new..Maybe one day you'll see me strollin' down the street with Barky Bob, rockin' some Tiffs, and listening to bad 80's power ballads on my walkman tape player..

Fellas, I have a quick question of you all. I have recently accepted an attorney position at WPAFB. Im looking for some good apts around that area. Im still playing with the idea of buying something in a year or so, but I would like a GOOD apartment complex to live in in the meantime. Proximity to the base is key, so im looking for something in the Fairborn, Beavercreek, or even eastern Huber Heights. If you guys have lived, or have some places in mind, let me know!

Well CJ I can tell you that you most likely wont be happy in Huber..It's gone way down hill the last 5-10 years because when Dayton closed a couple housing projects most of the residents were moved to Huber..Fairborn is ok..The schools are descent and the apartment complexes for the most part are average(not good and not bad)..I used to own a home in Beavercreek and I gotta say it's really nice..Good schools, lower crime rate, nicer neighborhoods/complexes..But most people are uppity snobs, so you better not look like your from Dayton or be a minority because they will look/talk/and treat you like your garbage..I live in Kettering right now and it's a really good mix of down to earth people and above average living..Kettering has several nice complexes that are good size and affordable..Im not sure on names of most complexes in Bcreek or Kettering, but I've been to most of them recently when we had to move..So if you can find the name of the place online I will give you a straight up opinion of the place..There is one really nice complex behind Meijer on Colonel Glenn thats considered Fairborn and it's right down the street(less than 10 min.) from Wright Patt..So let me know and I'll help you best I can cause I've lived within 15 minutes of WPAFB for over 30 years..

Thanks Case, that is really helpful. Im born and raised on the westside of Dayton, so I dont too much experience with Beavercreek and Fairborn. That place you speak of behind Meijers, would that be overrun with college students from WSU? I kind of wanted to stay away from that because I wanted something a little quiet. As far as places that I have been scouting, I've only seem to come across The Channingway out in Fairborn, on Dayton Xenia Road behind the Kroger. Also, Beavercreek apartments are quite expensive. I seen 1 bedrooms are like 700-1100. That seems to be too much, but I dont know.

The one in fairborn behind meijer is not full of students..its definately a more adult complex that is really nice..has a nice pool, nice gym, and its relatively newer and is maintained exceptionaly well..If you want you can pm me with some details of what your looking for and i'll do a quick search and let you know the complexes that are good and within quick access to wright patt..

Yeah you need to choose wisely, cause that area is full of college kids that are loud and rowdy. If your single, and plan on staying alone i would try to get a safe apt complex with old people so they can keep and eye on your place while your out.

Originally Posted by HatchMo

Yeah you need to choose wisely, cause that area is full of college kids that are loud and rowdy. If your single, and plan on staying alone i would try to get a safe apt complex with old people so they can keep and eye on your place while your out.

This describes me.  I am single and will be living alone, and will traveling a lot.  So the old people keeping an eye out is clutch!

Back
Top Bottom