Dayton ,Ohio people

Man, if i was you i would try to stay in the beavercreek area. Those rich snobs that are always in your business will also keep an eye out lol. Also, if you dont mind driving a little i would check out some places in centerville area.

Also, congrats on the job man!

Hatch,

I was REALLY trying to stay away from the commute that comes along with Centerville/Washington Twp. But there 1 bedroom prices seem to be a lot better than Beavercreek! I guess, ill keep looking. Im knee deep in my bar studies now, but I will try to find something thats suitable. Thanks for the love man!

I agree Hatch that Centerville is nice..The only draw back for CJ is that there really is not quick way to get to wright patt..Even on the highways you are still lookin at atleast 20-25 minutes, and thats without construction or an accident..Also CJ you should look at the apartment complexes that are on Harshman Rd. near Stebbins high school..They have either 2 or 3 and they are pretty nice and it's literally a 5 minute drive from the base..Plus its down the street from the main Riverside Police station so its pretty safe..

Thanks for all of the advice guys. Actually tomorrow I will have a little break from studying so I plan to go see Channingway in Fairborn. I will swing by those on Harshman and see about them. I'll keep you all posted on the progress. And if you have more suggestions, let me know!

Checked some places out today. Channingway(Fairborn-Dayton Xenia Road), Whittier Woods(Fairborn-off of 444), Timber Ridge(on Harshman), and Cloud Park(Huber Heights). Channingway seems to be the best one so far. Close enough to the base and a nice community. So im leaning towards that one, but lets keep them coming!

im more of a miamisburg, WC, dayton mall area person. I dont really know to much about up north haha

Anyone got plans for Father's day?..Got a cook out to go to, but Im already dreading it cause its supposed to be scorching tomorrow..I hope I get something good for my present..lol..im so greedy, haha..

haha prolly just chill at my parents crib for a while. Kickin it in the AC, to hot to be outside!

Same Hatch...Did everybody get there packs? My frat bother in Cleveland had his since last week
eek.gif
!! I know exactly where Im getting my CG XI's and my White/Red XIII's

Im doing the same, sitting inside the AC...and I passed on the infrared pack, I hardly even wear jordans anymore and I've got enough already to last a life time. Now a days its hard for me to get excited about any release, I would much rather take a little more time and find a gem off the bay, usually a air max or some runner :/

i got 2 but neither in my size gonna trade them for my size.. maybe sell the other or just keep it as a spare to use to trade for something later.

I passed on em cause I just dont think the color is true Infrared and plus I just went on vacation so money is a little tight..But next month is gonna be on like donkey kong when the Infrared a.m.90's come out..Im coppin at least 14 pairs..lol..We need to get a Dayton area sneaker meet up going some time this summer..It'd be nice for everyone to get together and share our collections and hang out with some people that actually understand our addiction..Think about it..

Thats what im trying to do with the site dude!! im gonna make some moves on it this week!

Thats what im trying to do with the site dude!! im gonna make some moves on it this week!

Cool Hatch..I had a good time at the Cincy show last year, but to have a function a little closer to home would be nice..

I know this probably sounds stupid, but can anyone recommend some good lace for me?..I got a pair of Nike LunarSwift and Barky Bob chewed a lace on one of em and I have no idea where to get a pair of good thin laces from..It sucks cause the factory laces are super thin and lite weight and I wouldnt even know where to begin to look for a similiar kind..Thanks yalls..

I'm also down for a meet up, I'm always down for a drink and a lil shoe talk
smile.gif

Case I'm not really sure either the only thing that comes to mind is those red nike laces for africa or whatever they are doing, but again those are red. Good luck though maybe you will come across something random

Yeah I was thinkin about the red laces, but they really wouldnt look right with the colorway of shoe I bought..I might try to hit the outlet mall and see if they have something there..If not I guess I'll just have to go to finishline and hope for the best..

I would just look in random places like off brand shoe stores and dept stores w shoe depts. Also places like meijers,kmart,target, etc etc...pretty much anyplace that has shoe stuff you never know you might get lucky. Or what about dying the red laces black? How hard would that be if possbile? I dunno if its worth it, but how bad are the chewed laces?

I got these laces from meijers cause i couldnt find what i wanted lol.

Caution huge pic haha.
Wish they had a 54" length but these were the only white flat laces i could find.

But, check http://fullylaced.com/ or check that shoe repair place in the mall. I think its by the exit where chick-fil-a is but i cant remember.

I actually found a perfect pair at FL for only 2.50..Thin and flat just like the factory ones, but yet they seem to be more solid than the ones that came with the shoe..

Back
Top Bottom