Dayton ,Ohio people

Thanks homie, i can only do it on the weekends, unless people wanna see some old dirty dunks i wear to work during the week. Since i work seconds i dont ever get up and do stuff during the week lol.

haha i feel you on that. i work 1st shift in dress shoes. but once i get home its usually just adidas sandals, im too lazy plus i dont see the point of putting sneaks on to sit around the house...ive been trying to wear atleast 2 pairs each day on my weekends though lol

JC I sit around in the same thing..Adidas sandals with FitFoam is the best invention ever..

8521-860161-p.jpg

ive went through about 4 pairs of these over the last 10 years or so

Man I will never buy a sandal that doesnt have FitFoam..The superstar sandal is so damn comfy that I find myself not going thru the hassle of finding a pair of kicks in the closet and just slipin' the sandals on to go run errands..

Went to Gabrielle's yesterday and nothing. DYT fam, the next release on my radar is the Powder Blue IX's on 5/29. Im on a look out for the coveted size 15, so any leads, hook ups, or whatever, let me know. This is one of the last times that I will come up for air this summer for a release (not counting the infared 90's) as I will shut it down to study for the bar. Thanks in advance guys!

I would say your best chance is gonna be d icks or hibbet sports inside dayton mall..i dont know if deveroes gets jordans in that size but i've seen several different nike styles in that size on their sales table..

Never been to Hibbet. Definitely gonna have to check them out. Anyone of these spots reserve pairs?

I dont think any place does holds anymore..I doubt these will even be lines for..I think as long as you find a place that will have your size, you'll be good to just show up when they open..

im sure you will be fine, i dont see those selling them out that fast. If i was you i would give footlocker a call and ask them what their size run is.

Im not sure about Fairfield, but Dayton Mall FL rarely gets anything that big..My brother wears a 14 and they usualy only have running shoes in his size and thats only a couple of choices..

On another note I'd like everyone to know that my 32nd birthday is this weekend and I fully expect all you guys to buy me something..So, Hatch, if you would be so kind as to scoop up a pair of UNDFTD 4's in a 10.5 and CJ you can nab me a pair of Stash BW's that would be great..And JC since you'll be studying for the bar I will take it easy on you and only require you to get a pair Dunkman 3's..So if yall can have those ready for me around noonish on Saturday I'll give you all directions to the crib so you can drop em off..Thank you very much..Peace

roll.gif

Case i think you got me a CJ mixed up but Happy Birthday bro. Ill make sure to grab those stash bw's for ya as long as you hit me back in August w/ a pair of the Parra maroon AM1's

ohwell.gif

or better yet ill just make it easy on you and take those DQM's in you avy off your hands

sorry for the mix up..you guys really need to get different initials..lol..and that sounds fair to me..I'll grab my Bacons outta the closet and wrap up for you by the end of the day..

Case, Happy Belated! I have come up from air just to let you know that your Dunkman 3's are in the mail as we speak LOL.... In regards to coppin the IX's. I think Im going to try my hand on the Eastbay gift card thing. I've purchased it already for 120, so we shall see. If they sell out, then I'll at least have my money set aside for the Infared 90's. Also, considering picking up the Black/Red/White LBJ II's for $160, decisions decisions...

If you can get the LBJ 2's then I would definately get those over the 9's..And thats hard for me to say cuz the 9 is in my top 3 J's of all time..But I got a feeling that they are going to be around for awhile and way easier to get, even in harder to find sizes, for longer than the LBJ's for that price..I got a gift card for my b-day and Im going to try my hardest to save it for the Infrared 90's..I just gotta find a way to not go to the mall for the next month and a half..lol

Yea I am stuck in a hard position. Because I love the 9. But the LBJ II is my favorite sig shoe from his line. I have a pair already, but they are beat beyond recognition, so I wouldnt mind a fresh pair to rock every now and then. Since the eastbay card is purchased already, I think I will try my luck at it early Saturday morning. As far as the LBJ's, they are from an NTer, so hopefully they'll stick around for a minute.

Oh Team Barky Bob is on and poppin'!!!..He's is the best dog ever and he gives these poses for pictures that are instant classics..Im about to start a pet thread so if yall got pics of your pets then come over and post them..

Back
Top Bottom