Dayton ,Ohio people

^^i got WAYYYY to many....my girl has more pics of our dogs then she does of us on the comp, SMH
laugh.gif

Im goin' to NYC next week boys..Get ready for some serious pictures..On a limited budget so the pick ups will be limited..But excited..

NYC
eek.gif

I havent been since I was a kid w/ the parents. It would be sooo dope to go now. Have a good time, and like you said I'm sure they will be plenty of pics.

Do you mind if I ask why your going? Just to go, or family or something?

We just decided to go cause we need a break from Ohio and the kid..Plus it's the first time my wife has ever been on vacation in her life, so what better place for her 1st time than NYC..I can't wait to go to House of Hoops..I've been to the usual spots, DQM/Nort/Flight Club/Supreme so this trip will be mostly HOH and some randoms that I come across..

If your gonna hit up supreme let me know, i need some stickers i will hook you up with some dough.

Hatch I don't plan to go there, but if I am nearby I can probably pick you up some stickers..I assume you want the basic supreme logo sticker..

that makes for one hell-of-a first vacation, i couldn't imagine getting out of ohio for the 1st time to the big apple, very dope!

and im with hatch, i wouldnt mind a sticker or 5 if you get a chance
wink.gif

Guys I'll see what I can do..But if I don't make it to Supreme I'll check the other places I stop and see if they have any stickers..I really wanna try and hit some places that I've never been before..I'd like to hit Staple, Union, KidRobot, Goliath and probably DQM again..I want some stickers too to cover my laptop cause the glossy shell is constantly lookin like #%! with all the fingerprints and smudges from my son..So whatever I can find I will make sure to nab some extras for yall..

What's good Dayton peeps, Just dropping in from North Dayton. I have decisions to make on which shoes I should buy. Happy sneaker hunting.

aint trotwood considered west dayton?..I always thought north dayton was N. Main and Riverside area..You'd think I know the difference having lived in the area my entire life, but maybe not, lol..What decisions you gotta make on pick ups?..What size you wear?

I was driving through west dayton last weekend, on salem headed to best buy by the salem mall. I rolled up on that drive-by shooting like 10 minutes after it happend. %%#! is not legit.

I was checking online on Footlocker and Finishline for some retro Jordans. I definately need to up my sneaker game since I got a job. I was thinking of getting the white/black retro AJ 6 or the white/ red/ black retro AJ 2. If I can one of those two shoes, I want to DS them and break them out on a good day. I read one review about the AJ 2 creasing very easily on the first wear. If I do get the AJ 2, I'm going to stuff the toebox with plastic shopping bags to prevent them form creasing. Thanks for the shoutout CJDynasty. Yeah, my bad Trotwood is in west Dayton. I wish they didn't tear down the Salem Mall couple of years back. Those shoe stores were good locations to pickup Jordans and Barkleys just name a few. Now if I have to get some sneakers, I have to head to south Dayton (Dayton Mall) or Beavercreek (Fairfield Commons) to get my pickups. It's worth the adventure in sneaker hunting. In response to casekicks, I wear size 11.

Man it's a shame you can't wear 10.5 cause I got to get rid of a lot of real nice J's to make more room in my son's closet..Salem mall was the best mall ever..FL, FA, FNL, Imperial Sports, Athletes Foot and lets all not forget that right across the street where Best Buy is was a great store called Just For Feet..I also wouldnt mind if I could go back in time and shop at Merry Go Round again..Man I'd love to have some Skidz again, LOL..And ajmw I dont think that the 2's crease that bad..I got the Retro's from a few years ago and Ive never had a problem with any creases or wrinkles..

the new ones have $@$@## leather i assume.. i checked out the powder 9s yesterday and the leather is garbage almost looks like patent it's so smooth. I wouldnt buy them until they get marked down to 99, and theres a 50 weekend hahah

I gotta get the 9's no matter what..Im hopin' I can find them in nyc on sale..I know they came out a couple weeks ago, but I've got stuff from the city before that was on sale 2 weeks after a shoe dropped so Im hopin I catch a store that has a few pairs left and marks em down..

Check dr. jays, i know they mark #@%% down extra quick. They had the 2010s marked down to 125 on release day hahaha

I will have to stop and check that out..I need atleast 1 colorway of the 2010s to keep the numbered collection going..Did yall see them "Undertow" 2010s?..If JB woulda dropped those then I guarantee people would have been buying those up with a quickness..

Anyone wanna take advantage of some great deals on Js?..I am willing to do meet ups today or early tomorrow and let stuff go extra cheap to get some more pocket money for vacation..All deadstock and all size 10.5..Let me know

Back
Top Bottom