Dayton ,Ohio people

Im going back out to Gabriel Bros. tonight to find some shorts..I'll let yall know if they have anything new..Peace

i wont be making any new pick-ups anytime soon, gettin a new car friday and that'll be consuming my extra dollars for a while

Nothin new at Gabriel's..Did find a nice pair of khaki shorts for a good deal..And they did have a couple basketball jerseys but nothing else..

Nothin new at Gabriel's..Did find a nice pair of khaki shorts for a good deal..And they did have a couple basketball jerseys but nothing else..

What up Ohio sneakerheads.   Yo, I am moving to the Cincy area within the next month (working at the airport) and wanted to know all the spots everyone goes to to get there kicks and gear.  Either in Cincy or Dayton or anywhere close.  Holla at me 'heads!!!

welcome to ohio, by the name i assume your coming from virginia?

anyways, dont do much shopping in cincy but the tri-county mall is a good spot,also corporate in cincy. and of course devoroes in both cincy and dayton....dayton mall is ok also

Welcome VA, Deveroes and Matt over at Corporate are about your best bets in Cincy (outside of your usual mall spots).

Good looking on the information CJ. Do you know there screen name up here if they do have a niketalk account? How is the sneaker game there in Dayton?

Anybody get any of the Anniversary pack J's this weekend?..I personally wasnt feeling any of them so I passed..This shoe thing is so watered down these days that after the Carnivores and Infra 90's Im probably gonna be done..I just can't see givin' Nike/JB any more of my money..If anything I need to downsize my collection and sell some of my doubles..Anyone interested in my size 10.5 stuff shoot me a pm and we'll talk..I gotta let some of it go and let it go for cheap..

Case, I feel you on the watered down shoe game. Outside of the powder blue, and charcoal IX's and CG XI's, I am not looking forward to anything from NIKE/JB.

Yep it's just getting to be overhyped and too expensive..Me and my wife want to buy a house and I want to sell some kicks to put a little extra money in the bank..So like I said, if anyone want to buy some J's at pretty much box price, then let me know and I'll tell ya what I got for sale..

man case i wish i had a passion for jordans like i used to....even at box price i have a hard time pulling the trigger knowing that i could use it on some am's
laugh.gif
cause i know you got some heat plus im in the same boat as you. i really would like to downsize my collection a bit, ive come to some realization that ive out grown some of the shoes that i have,and they will prob never see light again from me. i just wish i could pass em on to someone who would appreciate em the way i did/do. haha im too lazy to do the ebay thing, except spending money
laugh.gif
but just by putting the notice in my sig ive sold 3 pairs to NT's which is aight by me...plus it made my girl really happy seeing me acutally box shoes up and send em out instead of them just coming in but little does she know that money went right back to other shoes hahaha....its whatver as the majority of this board would agree, its addicting!!

i am thinking about trying the buy/sell forum on this board, i just dont want it to be a waste of time w/ all the hassle and flakers its almost not worth it imo but maybe soon, lol maybe we should join forces and have a dayton sneakerhead garage sale
roll.gif

I think I've grown out of a lot of shoes too..I mean I used to be really big on getting a second pair of shoes, thinking that it's gonna be "One to rock and one to stock"..But now I realize that I don't ever wear one pair, so how the hell am I gonna ever get a chance to wear the 2nd pair..I know that I'll always be into shoes and I'll always have a passion for them, but I just don't have that desire to hunt down stuff or wait in lines or make phone calls to see if a place is getting the newest release anymore..I'd really like to get rid of about 50 pairs and then get like 1 or 2 really exclusive or rare pairs a year..I always said if I could get my hands on a pair of Stash Bw's and a pair of Stash Air Force 1 Hi's then I would be done, but I can't never save up the money cause Im always spending it on 3 or 4 "useless" pairs and then those don't even get worn..

Fellas, I am definitely on the same wavelength as you all. My sneakers will definitely take a back seat to some Allen Edmond wingtips. It's just that I am a size 14-16. Its virtually impossible to get rid of my collection. LOL.... So I will hang on to them. But I do wish I could liquidate about half of my collection though.

depends on what your trying to drop on the bw's case but i see pairs pop on on the bay all the time usually in the 350-400 range

and yeah i think wearing dress shoes 4 days a week has def put me in that boat a lot sooner than i had planned. you need to find some ball players who need some kicks cj
laugh.gif

I'd pay up to 500 for the BW and around the same for the Stash HI AF1's..See Im in a completely different but yet same boat as you guys..I don't get to wear dress shoes cause of me being disabled, but Im a stay at home dad and I dont really have many places to go during the week, so my opportunity to wear my sneakers is pretty much limited to the weekends and thats even if there is anything to do..I wish I could figure out how to use ebay/paypal..I signed up and made a paypal account but for some reason no matter what i read or tutorial videos i watch I just can't seem to retain the information sufficiently enough to pull the trigger and put my stuff up for sale..I guess Im just getting too old..LOL..I never thought I'd have a hard time selling my DMP's, Altitudes, Grapes, and Aqua's..I really thought those would be my sure fire "I need money" kicks..haha

If I sell that dmp to you for retail, my wife will shoot me in the head before you even make it to your car..haha

oh man they are sure fire "money" kicks.....use the buy/sell forum on this board. do you know how to post pics? tag the pictures,upload em,make a thread and ppl will be all over it.but i feel ya on the whole ebay situation. the only thing i dont like about it, is if you put a reserve price to high you wont get any bids but if you put it too low or no reserve price then ppl always get steals...and haha sorry but im not just trying to give shoes away. i swear im amazed sometimes at the steals ppl, myself included get on ebay. i could never ship a ds or even a nds pair of shoes to someone for like $20-30. crazy imo

LOL @ Case and Hatch.... Case I say you need to figure out Ebay/Paypal. It will be your best friend. I remember when I sold my DMP(was a size 12 because I couldnt find a 15 when I was hunting). Sold mine for $800 and my buddies for $750 on the bay.

I just donated 3 pairs of "beaters" yesterday..Zoom 95, Kobe 4, and Lebron 6..Replaced them on the shoe rack with Cement 3, Military 4, Grape 5, and Olympic 6..I guess this summer I will be fresh to death when I go grocery shoppin'..haha..I think maybe this weekend I might try and put a couple things on the bay..I guess the worst that could happen is I pay a couple bucks to list some items and they don't sell..

Case exactly. The listing prices are relatively cheap. If you set a reserve, then the shoes has to at least hit that reserve before they will sale. So at worst, you will be out a few bucks for the listing. And LOL @ your zoom 95's being beaters. They are in my grail-pack 
wink.gif

Can someone explain to me how you do a transaction on here using paypal..When is the appropriate and fair time to ship out shoes?..Do you wait a certain amount of days after the money is in your paypal account before you send them out?..Im a novice at this so Im kinda in the dark..Thanks guys

Case, I usually wait until payment enters my paypal. Once this occurs, I'll ship the product out. Paypal is pretty good about fraud and things. Since it act as a middle-man, they are good at recovering money from a deadbeat.

Back
Top Bottom