Dayton ,Ohio people

hmm ive never heard of it before, im pretty close to fairfield though, might have to check it out. they have other stuff aswell?

They are kind of like a Marshall's or Ross..They have great deals on Nike and Adidas bball shorts and shirts..They sell a little bit of everything for your house..They have great name brands too..I've gotten Calvin Klein, Ping, Tommy, Nautica, Polo and of course Nike and Adidas there before..They get shoes all the way up to size 18!!..It's right across from Fairfield mall by the Toys R Us..

Case I have actually been there and try to frequent it regularly(every couple weeks I guess). Still kicking myself because I passed on a pair of white/grey/black AM 95s for $50
eek.gif
... Yea I know, I deserve my shoe collecting card taken away from me for that. But hey im a law student, I have to value my money. Especially since I just spent $1000 to take the bar in Illinois this summer....
smh.gif

Sounds to me like that was 1000 bucks well spent..I'd much rather be able to say I passed the Bar than say I got a 50 dollar pair of shoes..I think we'll let you keep your card for now..LOL

It's nice to hear of a kicks fan from the area doing big things..Plus you never know when I might need a lawyer..Just don't forget us little people when your at some big-time law firm ballin' outta control..When the time comes, and it will come, I fully expect an endless supply of pro bono work..

On a non-legal note, has anyone ever been to a store in WestTown Shopping center that sells Nikes and Jordans?..It's about 8-9 stores down from Deveroes..I don't know the name, but I went in there the other day and they had tons of Nikes/J's..Does anyone know if they are legit?.Nothing they had, shoe wise, seemed to be fake and all the price for J's, AF1's, and other Nikes were all at MSRP, none of that "any J's 59.99" crap like you see on fake websites..Thanks for any help yall can give me..

Case, No doubt, I definitely will hold it down once I start reaping the benefits of all of this hard work from law school. Although sneakers, are my passion. It will be hard to find a rotation for all of these kicks, since my wardrobe has gradually changed over the years. But I will still be making pickups.

I think you are talking about Hahn's Sportswear. They are similar to TNT. They are very legit. I never really shop in there because the biggest sizes they tend to get are 13. But yea, have no fear when copping there.

Last, I just got back from Gabrielle Brothers and the trip was WELL worth it. I picked up a pair of Florsheim brown tie-ups that I desperately needed. Also, I had been fiening for the Black/Gold colorway of LeBron VII's but never wanted to pay retail. Well they had a pair there in my size for $49!?!?!?!!? I Definitely scooped them with no hesitation (unlike the AM 95s). I also picked up a couple pairs of workout shorts and a pack of nike socks. All in all, it was well worth the gas out there.

Gabriel's has Lebron 7's?..Ima have to make a trip over there if you can remember or not they had a size 10.5..

To be honest, I think they only had big sizes 14-16. So I dont know if those were the reject/hard to sale shoes or what. But then again, I didnt look too tough at the smaller sizes.

what up dayton fam!!

nothing too exciting going on i see, but thats a good deal CJ, its always hard to turn down $50 kicks

btw case, whats the site where you picked up your AZG's from again? ive looked around on it a few times already but for some reason i cant remember the name and it isnt in my bookmarks anymore
ohwell.gif

JC, I use superkix.com to find whatever I need..You just type in the name of the shoe and it'll show the colorway, size, and price from each site that has them..They only use sites that are verified as being legit..I personally got my pair from solestop.com..

superkix is what i was looking for, thanks man. pretty dope site

ketchupking, what up....nice name
smile.gif

happy st. patty's day everyone

dont get too drunk if theres any drinkers in here

and NO driving
laugh.gif

Went to Gabriel Bros. yesterday..Didn't have anything that good..Must have missed out..But they did have the all-leather Gucci colored dunks in a size 8 and 8.5..It's not the SB Dunk..It's the Dunk that has the word "East" on the tongue, not the ones that have "RESN" on the tongue..Still nice, but the ones with denim are much nicer than the solid leather version..Peace

^^Yep thats the one..They were on sale for 49.99 I think..Woulda copped if they would have had my size..

Yea, Gabes has some lowkey heat. I stopped in yesterday, and I seen the Gucci Dunks that you all are referring to. Nothing else though seemed to interest me. Seen some AM 90s in there, but thats about it.

Back
Top Bottom