"Days of Future Past" - New X-Men Movie Release Date (First Class Sequel)

:x x-men franchise has been mutilated. it was exciting in the beginning when i was like 13-14 and seeing it on the big screen for the first time. now its just like beating a dead horse repeatedly.

I'm a 32 year old grown *** man who has been reading comics since I was 8 years old. I'm a pretty easy going guy, but these Xmen costumes have made me crazy from the jump. I don't understand how Singer can make a superman movie with a guy in Red/Blue tights and that's OK, Spiderman can be Blue and Red and that's OK, but outside of that, it's like all these damned movie producers/directors are terrified of staying true to the costumes that made the characters popular in the first place.
Why can't there be a Brown/Yellow Wolverine costume, but you can go Magneto purple? Why can't the Xmen be blue and yellow? - the black is for Xforce. Why can't Quicksilver be in a one-zee with a lightning bolt going down the center?

Why does the future Sentinel have to look like the whack *** robot from The Day the Earth Stood Still as drawn by Bruce Timm?

bench kitty pride. start jubilee. trade quick silver for rogue and throw throw on the 90s sexy green and yellow wit the knee high jimmy choos. trade toad for...gambit.

im good *shrug*

Last but not the least.... Future Sentinel

Looks like it could be a gigantic Nimrod?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Last edited:
You dudes are a bunch of whiny *** *******.

How the **** you expect a comic book company and a movie studio not to change certain things up for a present day release?

If they had released images of these characters like how they were in the comics ya'll would be complaining that they weren't creative enough.

This movie is gonna be great. Let the movie come out and then judge.

^
Nah, we don't need them to look exactly the same as they look in the pages but at least put some thought into the character designs. Don't have them looking lame.

How the **** you expect a comic book company and a movie studio not to change certain things up for a present day release?

If they had released images of these characters like how they were in the comics ya'll would be complaining that they weren't creative enough.

Lol why are you mad?

To be fair, I've never seen anyone say that since I don't think that applies to comic book movies. Every single thread I've ever seen are fan boys begging for them to look more like their comic book selves. Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Avengers, hell, even DC are able to keep the "essence" of their characters designs from the comics, so I don't know why Fox/Singer can't do the same, especially after all the complaining people have been doing since the very first X-men movie.

Last edited:
:lol: what? Comic book fans would LOVE if they looked like their comic counterparts. The X-Men franchise is the only one that doesn't get it or even attempt to. Wolverine got his costume in a deleted scene for Christ sake.

NTers don't need to harass Singer on Twitter. He has the entire internet doing that.

:lol: what? Comic book fans would LOVE if they looked like their comic counterparts. The X-Men franchise is the only one that doesn't get it or even attempt to. Wolverine got his costume in a deleted scene for Christ sake.

NTers don't need to harass Singer on Twitter. He has the entire internet doing that.
I don't get it. Take the OG costume, and work from there to make it more "realistic". It's like they wanted everyone in a tshirt and jeans and went from there to make it more super hero like.

It's like making iron just wear a leather jacket and a helmet for the sake of realism. Stupid! Idiots!

Singer needs to take notes from Whedon...no one is expecting or wants exact replicas of the cartoon/comics suits or costumes...just an enhanced version....***** all this realistic crap, the movie is about mutants and time travel for God's sake :lol: why would what appeared to be the perfect Wolverine get-up be in a deleted scene...and for 80% of the times we've seen Logan my dude has been shirtless or looking like an extra from Brokeback mountain?...this dude Singer is an idiot...now the one thing dudes have been hyped about most, THE SENTINELS he waits to the last second to reveal what an atrocity they've come up with for the design... :lol:

These costumes are straight trash. I don't expect the movie to be any better either. It's looking bootleg DVD worthy so far. :smh:

"They’re biomechanical weapons. We had to come up with what would be the ultimate version that could actually, in principle, stop the X-Men. We started with this idea that they were almost made up of magnetic plates slapped over one another, imagining that the plates could contract or grow, so the Sentinel can be skinny to get through a small space or the plates can open up to become a bigger shape. So they have become virtually unstoppable."

Some quotes from the article:

Film after film, it feels like this series just barely works. They've never hit that stride where the studio just finally relaxes and stands back and gives the filmmakers the support to try something really grand. This should be that movie, and while I think there's a lot of it that works on the page, I'm also well aware that I read an early draft and that I've had some big problems with the last few films Singer has made. I'm not sure I would have chased him down and had him back for this movie, but Fox seems to be gambling that Singer will be able to bridge the new films and the old films with one of the most complicated stories anyone's ever tried to tell in one of these superhero movies.

Regarding the Future Sentinel:

This is actually what we're going to see onscreen first, and I was curious to see how different the future Sentinels were from the more traditional design that started this entire parade of character covers. I suspect this will one of the more controversial designs, at least until people learn what these Sentinels were made to do and how that was accomplished. It changes the entire nature of how they fight, and I think it's really intriguing as an idea. We'll see if it pays off.

Lucas Till is Havok

As the cover says, he "absorbs cosmic energy and releases it in plasma blasts," and we learn in this one that Alex Summers has joined the army. He's one of several mutant soldiers who have agreed to be tested by Trask Industries as part of the program that eventually leads to the development of the Sentinels, hence the uniform we see here. I'm not sure about Empire's spelling, though. He's "Havoc" in the script.

Mech Venom actually sounds awesome. :lol:

You just gave Sony an idea!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom