"Days of Future Past" - New X-Men Movie Release Date (First Class Sequel)

Yeah I will admit my memory is hazy with the dialogue of that part of the movie since it didn't come off as that important other than to show you what Mystique is do it. It was just a Mystique saving mutants scene. Trying to get in to what Havok is up to was never the focus.

But if you're a fan of him, you do wonder what's he up to or why they didn't just kill him off.

When you think about it, Eric is in prison for JFK, that's early 60's, not long after FC in Cuba.

In 73 she goes to his camp and he asks "Where's Eric?" and she replies "I'm out on my own now".

That's pretty close to a decade there. :lol: :lol:

When you think about it, Eric is in prison for JFK, that's early 60's, not long after FC in Cuba.

In 73 she goes to his camp and he asks "Where's Eric?" and she replies "I'm out on my own now".

That's pretty close to a decade there.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
exactly a decade. jfk was assassinated on 1963.

The theory is that the four mutants at tr camp are going to be apocalypse four horse men. Maybe mystique had already been in touch with him before this movie and it was never mentioned. And maybe she saved wolverine to bring him to apocalypse as well. I just can't wait.

I gotta work on biceps after seeing this movie. Jackman is crazy vascular. The veins in his arms were huge.

That's pretty close to a decade there. :lol: :lol:

Magneto wasn't actually implicated/arrested for the Kennedy incident until years later I believe

Last edited:
The theory is that the four mutants at tr camp are going to be apocalypse four horse men. Maybe mystique had already been in touch with him before this movie and it was never mentioned. And maybe she saved wolverine to bring him to apocalypse as well. I just can't wait.
Those would be some lame 4 horseman (even after they get the power up) and if I remember right there were more than 4 mutants at the camp.

Last edited:
The dude with the biohazard sign on his palm, making people sick, could be Pestilence. Havok could be War. Who knows, wolvering could end up one of them.

Maybe when he was underwater his brain lost too much oxygen and he becomes amnesiac again. Then becomes one of the horsemen...that would be sick

The guy with the tats aint even a mutant if you look at who he's based off. A mutant with ink abilities tattoos different symbols on ppl and they get the power of that symbol. So like a lightning bolt would make you super fast or have electricity powers.

I wonder if they'll go with wolverine becoming death and Apocalypse giving him the adamantium.

Marvel studios playing hardball now. They're pushing GotG, Avengers merchandise at the expense of Spiderman, X-men and Fantastic Four, and they sound like they're going to cancel the Fantastic Four comics altogether to kill Fox's reboot.

I think it's about time. No reason to give their movie competitors free marketing via merchandising and comic books.

Last edited:
Marvel studios playing hardball now. They're pushing GotG, Avengers merchandise at the expense of Spiderman, X-men and Fantastic Four, and they sound like they're going to cancel the Fantastic Four comics altogether to kill Fox's reboot.

I think it's about time. No reason to give their movie competitors free marketing via merchandising and comic books.
I don't know the details of the deal that Fox has over FF so this might sound dumb. I'm assuming Marvel gets the revenue from the comics, but do they get a piece of the merch too? If so wouldn't Marvel be better off if there was a movie so that they can make some money off the comics and merch instead of killing the movie and nobody making money?

I don't think they get anything from the movies.. I think the movie rights to those properties were sold outright.. With a clause that reverts the rights back to marvel if they go unused for a specific period of time

Sony made a deal with them to give back the merchandizing rights.. Which either stops the clock on the ability for the property to revert or prolongs the given period

Where's the discussion on the scene after the end credits

Is it in the first couple pages after the movie came out

Yea, Sony I think is the only studio that can make money off the merchandise. Marvel has all the other merchandising rights so yea, trying to kill a fantastic four reboot would hurt Marvel in the short term. But I think long term, they're hoping to hurt Fox enough that they're forced to sell the movie rights back.

Last edited:
Dunno how people are thinking Wolverine gonna be one of the horsemen especially if the Apocalypse movie takes place in the 80's.  IF that last scene in DoFP didn't happen with him being a teacher at the school for the gifted, then yeah i can see that, but that scene just makes it seem like they limited their options with an 80's Apocalypse movie.

In theory, can't whatever happens in Apocalypse take the place of Wolverine Origins (since the timeline has changed) and this will be what takes away Logan's memory when he heads to Canada? Couldn't they tie up a few loose ends that way?

Making it way to convoluted.. And watching the wolverine, as I did recently, didn't help matters

^Yeah, I mean. It's adamantium grafted to his bones. What are the odds that someone/thing else that's never met him, is just gonna come through and say...hey...you know what you're missing? Some really rare metal all over your body...in a way that's never happened before in this timeline, right? Lemme hook you up. Oogabooga. Just had it lying around. Magic? That's just so random and specific that Iono how they make that not corny. :lol:

^Yeah, I mean. It's adamantium grafted to his bones. What are the odds that someone/thing else that's never met him, is just gonna come through and say...hey...you know what you're missing? Some really rare metal all over your body...in a way that's never happened before in this timeline, right? Lemme hook you up. Oogabooga. Just had it lying around. Magic? That's just so random and specific that Iono how they make that not corny. :lol:
Apocalypse gives him back the adamantium after magneto takes it away in the comics

they really should have had trask/stryker experiment on wolverine in the late 50s or 60s.. have him be one of their initial test subjects prior to the whole crew they were studying in DOFP

then they can tie it into striker having the mind controlling formula in X2.. maybe trask wanted to use mutants as a weapon first, but because of wolverine's healing factor the formula wouldn't fully stick.. and then trask decided to go the other way and have the sentinels as a protective barrier.. or maybe he saw the formula as unstable and decided to go the another way

then you can have a scene where trask and stricker both recognize wolverine when he walks in.. and you would have already had him with his adamantium claws for this movie

Back
Top Bottom