Dating a woman with children

I believe a women with children should date only with men with children. but that's just me. I've tried it and I will ever do it again.

I occasionally go over the possibility of me doing it, but always lean towards not doing so. I don't want to say I'll never do it, but it's definitely something I'll always try to avoid. If I ever come across a great female, who I find to be the type of girl I believe is hard to find, I might consider.

Having to support her kids; potentially angry baby fathers; possibly breaking up, after the child has grown to enjoy my company, are enough to turn me off.

It really depends on the chick, I've tried it in the past and it just isn't for me,

Some may call it selfish or immature, but when I have my first kid, I want it to be her first kid also so we can both share the feeling of being a first time parent.

It's kinda hard now and days with chicks who are only 23 with two seeds already.

I'm 25 and 8 outta 10 of the chicks I went to HS got got kids and only a few are even married.

Totally agree, especially about the intimacy of having a first child together. And I don't find not wanting to take care of some guy's child to be selfish.

Them mama yambs be
pimp.gif
This is true for two reasons:

1. They are used to being mommy all of the time and not having sex. So when they do have sex, they relish the moment and perform like it is the last time they will ever have sex again.

2. They are trying to keep the man they are with, thus going all out to keep him there. 

I'm sure I could do it, but that's not what I prefer. Fact: women with kids have more baggage. Fact: more baggage=more excuses not to give up the yambz. "eh ma, can I clap them cheeks this morning?"

"Oh I'm sorry boo, I gotta take little timmy to his music tutoring session, and then I have to pick up ahsley from her dance recital. I need to get the house cleaned for the baby sitter, and I need to make plans for the kids' field trip in a couple of days. They need lunches packed and oh I forgot can you watch them tomorrow while I go shopping with my best girlfriend? I promise I'll give up the yambz next week kay?"

:smh:

This thread pops up a lot around here. The answer is absolutely no especially considering you're still in the prime of your life. If you were pushing 40, then you could consider it, but even then I wouldn't. You will never be first in her life. Her kids will always come before you. If the father is still around or she has drama with him, forget it. Disciplining them? Forget it. You'll be told, "you're not their father."

BRO, your av

"If we listen to each oooooother's heart" i just mumbled the rest because i was a kid and i didnt know lol

bro, you dont even know what you just provoked, total elation is my life right now

you should be so happy man, you genuinely touched a complete stranger without even trying

no im not high

Yeah but I got a kid. If I didn't probably not unless she was on some whole other level of awesome.

Them mama yambs be :pimp:
This is true for two reasons:

1. They are used to being mommy all of the time and not having sex. So when they do have sex, they relish the moment and perform like it is the last time they will ever have sex again.

2. They are trying to keep the man they are with, thus going all out to keep him there. 

The exact same reasons why big girls are freaks.

As a parent myself, I know I'm a hypocrite but who cares. I would be very reluctant to date a girl with a kid/kids at this point in my life. Smashing, I have no problem with but dating I just couldn't see myself in a relationship with a girl that has kids unless she had her stuff together completely.

not worth it. before you know it shes going to pawn off all the financial duties to you instead of the baby father.

We have a winner! I have seen too many good dudes fall into this trap. Before you know it, her saying "I need to pay Timmy's insurance bills" turns into "YOU need to pay for Timmy's insurance." And God forbid you even mentioned that she needs to be getting that from the child's ACTUAL FATHER :smh:.

Stay away, stay far away! There are too many single women with good job, and NO KIDS for anyone to be going through that.

And before anyone start off with that "where are these women you speak of?", they need to look in the mirror and honestly evaluate themselves. If you have a crappy job, crappy foundation, crappy credit, and don't take care of yourself, how/why in the hell do you think you deserve this fictional perfect woman? A four or a five can go out their thinking they deserve a nine or a ten!

I've dealt with a few of these in my past and kept it totally non-serious. I'm in my early twenties though. In the future I also can't see myself starting something serious with a woman who has kids, f that too much baggage. I'd need a fresh woman.

Being a product of a single mom house hold I wouldn't do it, being my age though most women have kids so that dating pool of single women with an actual good head on their shoulders is hard to find
The main reason I can't do it would be that I ready for a family and if I got with one I really liked and me and the kid got attached but
A) baby daddy came back on that bs
B) she is not feeling me as much as I am feeling her
That ish would crush me
http://m.rollingstone.com/?redirurl...-down-by-houston-police-20130525&seenSplash=1

No no and no. Don't do it. Everything i was about to type is below, this is perfect.

This thread pops up a lot around here. The answer is absolutely no especially considering you're still in the prime of your life. If you were pushing 40, then you could consider it, but even then I wouldn't. You will never be first in her life. Her kids will always come before you. If the father is still around or she has drama with him, forget it. Disciplining them? Forget it. You'll be told, "you're not their father."

I have had friends that used to or still do date girls with kids.. last year my friend got his tires slashed by one of her baby daddy.. on Christmas!

I do, but I'm on my casual **** so it doesn't matter. Met some cool joints I could see a future with though if that was my current mode. And its like culture in the DMV to have kids early, so you almost gotta overlook it.

Best believe in the event that you do slip up... A woman with a kid isn't going to have the same inhibitions about having another one, and if you weren't ready, you'll end up paying child support like the last guy.

All the single moms I meet usually have issues and tend to be in their "turn up" stage.
So I just smang n pass.

Back
Top Bottom