Darth Vader Unappreciation Post

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

I'm sorry but Anakin/Vader is a straight #%!$$ and this is why...

http://www.youtube.com/v/Tim5nU3DwIE&hl=en&fs=1&

smh.gif

Emperor = straight G status.� dude had an incredibly plan and was playin both teams (pause) to make things come out his way.� he is in fact that dude.
Seriously Palpatine killed his own master...while he was sleeping...He knew he would've got murked by him
250px-Plagueis_head.jpg

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Darth Vader is a G, who is the strongest Jedi/Sith btw?
Jedi fought for peace in the Galactic Republic. Jedi behavior was rigidly structured to uphold self-discipline, responsibility, and publicservice. The Jedi conquered emotions and materialism. They honored life, the law, the order itself and the master-student relationship. Jedi rendered aid tosupport and defend the weak; compassion was "encouraged."

Sith fought to rid the weak fromgalaxy. By way of victory, the Sith believed they could free themselves from the limitations of regular beings, and achievetheir potential. Bane decided that the Brotherhood needed to be destroyed and the Sith rebuilt as a secretive order consisting of two beings- a single masterand a single apprentice. There can only be one leader of the Sith and that leader attains the name Darth the rest are commonly referred as a Dark Jedi.

As for who is stronger it's really a toss up and it really depends on who is fighting and how they embrace their paths.

Originally Posted by BallinB

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by EvansST

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

Evil Anakin/Vader = Star Wars version of Hitler?

Maul was the illest looking villain out of all the recent movies tho.. the double saber and his fight scenes were SICK... Maul vs Evil Anakin? I don't know who'd win...

I never really go into the Expanded Universe but should look into it.. Star Wars has always been one of my favorite movie series
Nah...

(This is a vague summary of how Darth Sidious rose into power...)

That would be Palpatine/Darth Sidious. In Episode 1, Palpatine first manipulated the galaxy by starting a war on a little planet called Naboo, which led the Jedi to get involved. Though this Palpatine became chancellor of the galaxy. In Episode II, other planets started to get fed up with the Republic so they formed a Separatist movement called the Confederacy of Independent Systems. The sole leader of that group was Darth Sidious (who is later reveled to be Palpatine). The Confederates had their own army and Darth Sidious told them to attack the Republic. Once this happened, it seemed that the Jedi were the only line of defense for the Republic, but there was a back up plan, clone troopers. The Republic became aware of their army but they needed to give the chancelor full control of the government to use them. Once he attain the emergency powers, in a vote, democracy was gone and Palpatine/ Darth Sidious became the sole ruler of the galaxy. In Episode III, he dissolved the Confederation because their rulers, army etc. was inadequate to the Republic. Palpitine then focused his attention on the Jedi. He told the ambassadors of the Republic that the Jedi are plotting to take over. Everyone believed it and thus he then established the Galactic Empire aka Empire, executed order 66 which was an order for the clone army was to kill off the Jedi. Most of all the Jedi were murdered thus making the Darth Sidious the sole ruler of the galaxy.

more knowledgeable posts like this please
smile.gif
This man knows way too much about Star Wars, but I appreciate the knowledge being dropped on us. You might as well give a summary of episode 4-6 now...
Episode IV-VI didn't have an intricate plot of a ruler single handily influencing a entire galaxy. It instead focused on one individual, LukeSkywalker (the man in my avy). Many people didn't get the underlying plot of Sidious rising into power in the prequels which was part of the reason why Isummarized it. Episodes IV-VI are self explanitory and has a GREAT story (one of the best ever told). Just go see the movies. It's worth it.

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

the skywalker name is synonymous with %$#!% ness

anakin was always whining about padme

luke and his "but I was gonna go into toschi station to pick up some power converters"
smh.gif

what a ho....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wait.....

you just now... for the first time... ever... saw Jedi?

are you kidding me?
roll.gif

As far as potential goes Anakin Skywalker and Galen Marek were two of the most powerful force yielders.

BUT in terms of fighting it really depends on what fighting style you use (FORMS)

Form 1 was the most basic form which only allowed basic striking and defense

Form 2- is more of a fencing form used more for competition than anything. Great for 1 on 1 encounters but horrible if you are dealing with mutiple attackers.Count Dooku perfected this form

Form 3 - is a heavely defensive based form which focuses on counterstriking and parrying. Obi Wan was a advocate of this for and used it during his battle withAnakin

Form 4- is based more on attacking, using alot of aerial moves and etc. yoda and Luke used this form

Vaapad- was a form created by Mace Windu and it was the most powerful of all the forms, it allowed for you to actually enjoy the fight

So in terms of combat I have to go with Mace Windu

But in terms of overall knowledge of the force probably Yoda

Darth Bane and Darth Sidious as my two dark force yielders though

smh.gif
at the remastered version swapping the real vader for christiansen in the ending scene, AND changing the legendary ewok yupnup song...

Back
Top Bottom