Darth Vader Unappreciation Post

Originally Posted by easy1986

As far as potential goes Anakin Skywalker and Galen Marek were two of the most powerful force yielders.

BUT in terms of fighting it really depends on what fighting style you use (FORMS)

Form 1 was the most basic form which only allowed basic striking and defense

Form 2- is more of a fencing form used more for competition than anything. Great for 1 on 1 encounters but horrible if you are dealing with mutiple attackers. Count Dooku perfected this form

Form 3 - is a heavely defensive based form which focuses on counterstriking and parrying. Obi Wan was a advocate of this for and used it during his battle with Anakin

Form 4- is based more on attacking, using alot of aerial moves and etc. yoda and Luke used this form

Vaapad- was a form created by Mace Windu and it was the most powerful of all the forms, it allowed for you to actually enjoy the fight

So in terms of combat I have to go with Mace Windu

But in terms of overall knowledge of the force probably Yoda

Darth Bane and Darth Sidious as my two dark force yielders though
It's too difficult to tell which form whose using. They need to have different stances or something cause it looks all the same.

Originally Posted by kidUFC

am i the only one who has not seen a star wars movie?
my wife never saw the entire trilogy until last summer....she said she really enjoyed it, i tried to show her the I-III series, and she fellasleep everytime lol

I wore out my VHS tapes as a kid watching the original series. I've only seen the prequels once or twice each. if they came in a DVD set I would buythough.

Originally Posted by infamousod

I wore out my VHS tapes as a kid watching the original series. I've only seen the prequels once or twice each. if they came in a Blu-Ray DVD set I would buy though.

fixed

Originally Posted by The Minister

Originally Posted by infamousod

I wore out my VHS tapes as a kid watching the original series. I've only seen the prequels once or twice each. if they came in a Blu-Ray DVD set I would buy though.

fixed
That would be
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Hey_

Damn.

I just went to Mace Windu's Wookieepedia entry, had no idea he was THAT powerful.

Why wasn't he more G in the live action movies?

Closest to this was the animated Clone Wars joint done by Genndy T.

Julius F. Wrek

Originally Posted by Julius Wrek

Hey_

Damn.

I just went to Mace Windu's Wookieepedia entry, had no idea he was THAT powerful.

Why wasn't he more G in the live action movies?

Closest to this was the animated Clone Wars joint done by Genndy T.

Julius F. Wrek
IMO all the movies never really show how powerful a individual is. Many Jedi have force powers and techniques that were never exploited.

Back
Top Bottom