Darth Vader Unappreciation Post

Skywalker bloodline for the lost.

Jacen Solo / Darth Caedus
smh.gif

287px-JacenCaedus.jpg

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Originally Posted by 18key

He died cause he was an old @+! man by that time.
Vader > God.
pimp.gif
he couldn't have been THAT old though. in Episode III he couldn't have been any older than early 20's, and that's when Luke was born. and Luke had to be around his early 20's as well in Episodes 4-6. so I figure Darth Vader was approx. mid 40's in Episode 6. just using some logic
No Vader was in his late 40s-50s then. Looks like 23 and Vader was around 25 when look was born so he was 47-50 when he got caught

Originally Posted by Mister916

smh.gif

287px-JacenCaedus.jpg

this guy looks crazy. im think im gonna have to take a look at the star wars expanded universe

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Originally Posted by 18key

He died cause he was an old @+! man by that time.
Vader > God.
pimp.gif
he couldn't have been THAT old though. in Episode III he couldn't have been any older than early 20's, and that's when Luke was born. and Luke had to be around his early 20's as well in Episodes 4-6. so I figure Darth Vader was approx. mid 40's in Episode 6. just using some logic
No Vader was in his late 40s-50s then. Looks like 23 and Vader was around 25 when look was born so he was 47-50 when he got caught
Really man?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

smh.gif

287px-JacenCaedus.jpg

this guy looks crazy. im think im gonna have to take a look at the star wars expanded universe
There's a ton of stuff to read. The movies were only the tip of the iceberg.

^^lol im well aware that the movies were only a fragment of star wars. any recommendations on where to start?

^^lol im well aware that the movies were only a fragment of star wars. any recommendations on where to start?
Around the New Sith Wars. It's around the time where the Jedi and Sith have some of the biggest battles. It takes place 2,000 years before ANew Hope.

its too much to read honestly....somebody should just cliff notes some of the major things that happen

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

its too much to read honestly....somebody should just cliff notes some of the major things that happen
Wookipedia is the place to go.

Vader was a flunky....mmost overrated villain of all time. How is dude the best when he was second in command?

as far as his age, Vader was born 41 years BBY (before the Battle of Yavin)

and died 4 years ABY (after the Battle of Yavin)

someone get a calculator out!

Around the New Sith Wars. It's around the time where the Jedi and Sith have some of the biggest battles. It takes place 2,000 years before A New Hope.
oh wow. I thought the comics took place after the films. I don't know about the stories outside of the movies, but they seem interesting. toobad I will never read them though cuz I'm not into comic books or graphic novels, whatever. if they ever decided to make more films based off the booksthen I'd def watch them. any chances of that?

Originally Posted by infamousod

as far as his age, Vader was born 41 years BBY (before the Battle of Yavin)

and died 4 years ABY (after the Battle of Yavin)

someone get a calculator out!
so that makes him 45 at the time of his death. I was right
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OneLifeLoveKing

darth maul ftw

guys swagger was ona hundred thousand trillion

ClintonDarthMaul.jpg

check the grill

Mannnnnn this +@! was so weak. They had you all hyped for this clown in the previews. Thinkin he was gone be bad @@@

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

I just watched Return of the Jedi for the 1st time, dude went out like a little
grin.gif
, And how the hell did he die? He only got shocked for like half a second. Lost alot a respect for dude after seeing this
smh.gif
You tripping. :smh

He fulfilled the Jedi prophecy by killing Darth Sidious thus bringing balance to the force.

Originally Posted by EvansST

grin.gif
, And how the hell did he die? He only got shocked for like half a second. Lost alot a respect for dude after seeing this
smh.gif
You tripping. :smh:

He fulfilled the Jedi prophecy by killing Darth Sidious thus bringing balance to the force.

Indeed, Vader is a boss

grin.gif
smh.gif

or did he?
nerd.gif

grin.gif
smh.gif

or did he?
nerd.gif
I'm following the movie time line.
glasses.gif

vader was a puppet...you cannot be the greatest villain of all time and be somebody's $@##* at the same time

Back
Top Bottom