Dark at 5 o'clock Unappreciation

I Hate when its like 5:30 and I see the damn streetlight on .. Deff Unappreciated !!

Yeah it's dark here in the Chi now. At least the temperature hit 70 today and is suppose to be nice up until Friday.

I LOVE this getting dark at 5pm. Esp..when that cold air hits...woooooh! Hypebeast know what's up...holidays around the corner
pimp.gif

I wish it was still Daylight Savings Time. I hate the early darkness. And it's worse here in Florida cause the weather is never that bad where u can'tgo outside except for the fact that the sun sets at 6:00 P.M.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ROME357

Originally Posted by youngmoney

rite now im in milwaukee wisconsin and its70 degrees out but dark as hell. im already tired of this and it has been one day. Cant wait for those blizzards.................
mad.gif
frown.gif

What are you tired of. I work 3rd shift. It's dark when I go to work, and dark when I get off.
mad.gif
yeah that does suckbut i go to class all day and when im done its already dark. i do see where u comin from though. go bucks
wink.gif

very unappreciated. no school on mondays so i got up, got some things done and next thing i know it's dark outside.
mad.gif
hopefully i appreciate it tomorrow when i have school and the day flies.
tired.gif

Definitely unappreciated. Means I have to walk back to my house in the dark after classes in South Central Los Angeles. It's the worst.

if i was living in the south this gettin dark thing wouldnt be that bad but livin in the north just makes it 100x's worse. snow
frown.gif
and wind comin off of lake michigan
sick.gif
i mean theres nothin like it until you have experienced it. the snow crunchingunderneath your feet as you walk to class. i hope you see how much i really hate this

Depressing, but when thanksgiving and christmas comes around, the more joyous feeling comes.

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

It's 4:44 and I have to turn on the lights in my room already
smh.gif
word ..i hate that ,im thinking its mad late already and that the day passed quick
mad.gif

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

i love it!!!

cuz i hate daytime.

tell you the truth, the only time i like light is when its the skin color of a female.
lol.

I like the night in the winter only due to the fact I can open my windows with fresh air, with knowing NO bugs will come in (unlike summer where 100s of tinyas bugs get in). What I don't like is this is the time I know when school starts to get close to finals
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom