Dark at 5 o'clock Unappreciation

rite now im in milwaukee wisconsin and its70 degrees out but dark as hell. im already tired of this and it has been one day. Cant wait for thoseblizzards.................
mad.gif
frown.gif

In Kansas, and we have about 20 minutes left of sunlight
mad.gif
, yet it is 67 degrees whichwill be nice when I go driving in an hour or so
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFean23

im definitely getting jumped more often because of this dark at 5 o clock situation

grin.gif
you already get jumped? ...........................

Oh, yeah, it's definitely unappreciated. The sun is setting at 4:30.
smh.gif
Well, it's only for a month or two. Then it'll start getting dark at... 5:30.
mad.gif

SMH i wish it was summer again
Girls in wet wife beaters and Plaid Booty shorts > Girls in North Face jackets and Sweat pants

Six o'clock here in MD. Pure darkness. It's been dark since around 5. Definitely unappreciated.

I LOVE IT!!!!! Daylight savings time FTL. Hot weather FTL. Brush fires because of hot weather FTL.

the most depressing time of the year

I do nothing but let me beard/hair grow out, take naps, watch t.v., and hate life

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

I mean it might be an east coast thing, but this time of year puts me in grind mode
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

this man knows the deal
pimp.gif

I gets dark around 5:45 In Texas, no more outdoor hooping till 7:30 pm. Definitely unappreciated

- Usually I go crazy right around late December / early January due to the seemingly continual darkness...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by youngmoney

rite now im in milwaukee wisconsin and its70 degrees out but dark as hell. im already tired of this and it has been one day. Cant wait for those blizzards.................
mad.gif
frown.gif

What are you tired of. I work 3rd shift. It's dark when I go to work, and dark when I get off.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom