Damn ... Wayne (may have to) cut his dreads.

Originally Posted by Durden7

A topic that invloved Wayne and hair...... NT is going to go nuts over this!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That's what he gets for being stupid. I still don't understand how he gets a year for one gun, and Tip got only one year for stockpiling guns...

Haha at people thinking he will be in general population. I really doubt he will have to cut his hair, he can use the argument that his career will not be thesame. Since he has 5 or so children to take care of he needs to work.

he should've did his dirt in the bx.. the bx gives people probation for ANYTHING.. Manhattan and Queens are the boro's that be slaying dudes

Originally Posted by BigTy23

That's what he gets for being stupid. I still don't understand how he gets a year for one gun, and Tip got only one year for stockpiling guns...
In NY, where Wayne got caught at, gun laws are very strict. Plaxico Burress knows about that as well. T.I. got his sentence reduced by doingcommunity service, but he was charged in Georgia.

Not that some of you have to care but did you just come in here to say that? You entered the damn thread knowing the subject. Just seems funny to me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RedMan

Haha at people thinking he will be in general population. I really doubt he will have to cut his hair, he can use the argument that his career will not be the same. Since he has 5 or so children to take care of he needs to work.
It's jail. They dont give a +@!% about his employment.
laugh.gif
If they say he has to do it, hell do it.

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by RedMan

Haha at people thinking he will be in general population. I really doubt he will have to cut his hair, he can use the argument that his career will not be the same. Since he has 5 or so children to take care of he needs to work.
It's jail. They dont give a +@!% about his employment.
laugh.gif
If they say he has to do it, hell do it.
Because his career is tied into his hair??? What kind of stupid %$+ logic is that? As long as his face don't fall off, and he has them dumb%$+ tats, and ******ed voice...people will ALWAYS recognize little wayne.

if you cut your dreads off because of this dummy doing time, take them andis t outliners to your jugular....

Back
Top Bottom