Damn Detroit..you scary.

Damn, that second video really got me tearing up. When he was describing waking up in the hospital...
30u2qg8.jpg

Really happy for this guy, seriously glad he made it. 

wow smh. how yo mans do you in like that? how he sneak a shottie in the whip and u dont kno. his boy Omar?

boy is blessed.

alright i watched the whole thing on WSHH btw lol ,and im sure i missed something(like i always do
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif
)

so the dude he was giving a ride to is the one that shot him?how?

if so where was the shotgun at during the whole ride?

Originally Posted by Cash is Clay

who said anything about a 45? and it was'nt the shooters car that he could "identify" it was the kid that got shots car driving away to a chop shop
laugh.gif
 they stole his car thats why he got shot.

NT should have a comprehension test/spelling bee for new users to create accounts.
sick.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
@ this kid's story

I got set up my senior year of high school by one of my friend's "friends" that he knew. My friend knew this kid from his school and vouched for him (found out they had never hung out though, just talked in class). We were bs'ing walking around and talking and he said that he knew someone that had some bud for cheap. We went to an apartment complex by my high school and next thing I know I had a sawed off on me. Thank god no shots were fired and he was just looking for the money ($30). I was +%!%%$@ for trusting my friend's word because he has been set up, stabbed, and jumped by people he has known. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

@ryair max 1

how does your story even parallel with ross's ARM being blown off,
blasted in the rib cage coughing up buckshots and being banged in the dome piece?
Im pretty sure he was just saying you cant trust anyone.. 
eyes.gif

@DimesLikeHefner

im sayin though, like this is ross story. kid got blow to bits and he's talking *@!# his light weight adventures
laugh.gif

let that boy ross cook in this thread

laugh.gif
 I feel you. 

@ryair max 1

blasted in the rib cage coughing up buckshots and being banged in the dome piece?

Don't think he was comparing his story with Ross'. Just sharing a somewhat similar experience (getting set up by a friend).

@ryair max 1

This is an incredible story of strength, will power, and faith in people. Trust I am taking nothing away from anything Ross went through.

...and thank god I can only say I've had a "light weight" adventure. Only similarity is that he was set up for a trivial purpose and I'm just saying, you never know who your associates are. 

sick.gif
at all this "god" talk...

Let the kid live and be happy that he is alive.

roll.gif
@ god is SO good.

So if god is so good, how did this happen?

God let him get

A. Taken advantage of and disappear for 3 days
B. Get his body blown to bits
C. Made him completely unrecognizable to emergency medical team
D. made it necessary for modern medicine to KEEP HIM ALIVE when he would have died 100 years ago...unless god's powers "evolve" ...
grin.gif

E. made it necessary for medical technicians to even be trained in the first place
F. made him go to COURT instead of god "striking down" or doing whatever gods do to people who wrong others, but oddly get left up to the "justice system"
G. Makes the kid lose years of his life due to being shot.
H. God made the kid mentally unstable for years and years to come???
I. ODDLY GOD GETS THE CREDIT FOR THE KID BEING THANKFUL?!?!
roll.gif

If your god is all powerful and all knowing then god KNEW that the kid would have all of this happen to him and furthermore, created the circumstances for the kid to even get harmed by another kid who god KNEW would harm the victim.

So either we have free-will or we don't...

Either your god can do everything or he/she/it can't

or

he/she/it can be everywhere or can't

or

he/she/it can know everything or he/she/it does not.

Then your god is not as infinitely wise, powerful, or present as you say it is.

But no, GOD is so great.
But HERP DERP DERP...he felt hands pushing him up!...

FALSE. 

It was his own will to survive. He underwent MASSIVE shock and he probably was hallucinating but he tried to tell himself to get up. There were no hands pushing him...he said he FELT being helped, but that doesn't mean that he was. Sometimes in traumatic conditions we lose sense of our faculties and incorrectly attribute experiences to other things. Our minds are going hay-wire. 

Hell, he said he blacked out a bunch of times so clearly hes fading into consciousness and trying to make it alive. 

Research out of body experiences. Its a result of our need for proprioceptive centers in the brain trying to orient themselves and somewhat going crazy...It creates the FEELING of doing or being somewhere but it doesn't make it true. 

Remember, his body is trying to react after being shot like 2-3 times...from a SHOT gun..
30t6p3b.gif

What happened to basic altruism? Humans aren't the only species that care for others btw. Its why we have cops and medical professionals in the first place.

I'm happy that kid surivived but lets stop calling it a "miracle" because for every 100 people that get shot in those same circumstances, they ARE NOT that lucky. He is just alive because he didn't die. Thats it. Its not a miracle. Unless its a miracle that all that unfortunate stuff happened to him in the first place. You can't just pick and choose. So are the thousands of others that don't make it "not" blessed? Come on now. So whats so great about HIS life? You have to explain this. 

All i'm saying is that being emotionally motivated or moved by his story doesn't mean that there is some supernatural force out there. It was just this kids will to not die in the woods and stumble out the street that let someone notice him. Lets be clear about that. 

Good story though. Dude actually has a knack for retelling his ordeal. Happy to see him pushing through.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

AWESOME VIDEO! That is insane how he survived all of that
eek.gif
. Dude is a warrior.

You guys are saying the friend is the one that shot him? Did he say that and I just missed it or what?

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

AWESOME VIDEO! That is insane how he survived all of that
eek.gif
. Dude is a warrior.

You guys are saying the friend is the one that shot him? Did he say that and I just missed it or what?

There is no way you watched the entire video and miss that 1 bit of information.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

sick.gif

roll.gif
@ god is SO good.

God let him get

D. made it necessary for modern medicine to KEEP HIM ALIVE when he would have died 100 years ago...unless god's powers "evolve" ...
grin.gif

E. made it necessary for medical technicians to even be trained in the first place
F. made him go to COURT instead of god "striking down" or doing whatever gods do to people who wrong others, but oddly get left up to the "justice system"
roll.gif

If your god is all powerful and all knowing then god KNEW that the kid would have all of this happen to him and furthermore, created the circumstances for the kid to even get harmed by another kid who god KNEW would harm the victim.

or

or

But no, GOD is so great.

FALSE. 

It was his own will to survive. He underwent MASSIVE shock and he probably was hallucinating but he tried to tell himself to get up. There were no hands pushing him...he said he FELT being helped, but that doesn't mean that he was. Sometimes in traumatic conditions we lose sense of our faculties and incorrectly attribute experiences to other things. Our minds are going hay-wire. 

Hell, he said he blacked out a bunch of times so clearly hes fading into consciousness and trying to make it alive. 

Research out of body experiences. Its a result of our need for proprioceptive centers in the brain trying to orient themselves and somewhat going crazy...It creates the FEELING of doing or being somewhere but it doesn't make it true. 

Remember, his body is trying to react after being shot like 2-3 times...from a SHOT gun..
30t6p3b.gif

What happened to basic altruism? Humans aren't the only species that care for others btw. Its why we have cops and medical professionals in the first place.

I'm happy that kid surivived but lets stop calling it a "miracle" because for every 100 people that get shot in those same circumstances, they ARE NOT that lucky. He is just alive because he didn't die. Thats it. Its not a miracle. Unless its a miracle that all that unfortunate stuff happened to him in the first place. You can't just pick and choose. So are the thousands of others that don't make it "not" blessed? Come on now. So whats so great about HIS life? You have to explain this. 

All i'm saying is that being emotionally motivated or moved by his story doesn't mean that there is some supernatural force out there. It was just this kids will to not die in the woods and stumble out the street that let someone notice him. Lets be clear about that. 

Good story though. Dude actually has a knack for retelling his ordeal. Happy to see him pushing through.

1ox8c4.jpg

2e2oxf9.jpg

25qvh21.jpg

9pv251.jpg

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

sick.gif

roll.gif
@ god is SO good.

God let him get

grin.gif

roll.gif

or

or

But no, GOD is so great.

FALSE. 

30t6p3b.gif

1ox8c4.jpg

2e2oxf9.jpg

25qvh21.jpg

9pv251.jpg

I'm saying though, right?
roll.gif

Dude was quick to pull out the religion argument. Like dude, just shut up! If you watched the video, Ross clearly explained how miracles happened for him. Someone picking him up? Someone pushing him? Someone keeping him awake? All the coincidence of not knowing ANYTHING when he woke up, but knew his father's phone number? The Probation Officer? The FBI?

It's obvious that the kid in the video believes in God himself.
30t6p3b.gif
C'mon b... let dat boy live!

damn that was really inspiring.
so where was dude hiding the shotgun the whole time tho?

This is crazy, glad he survived.

I would have never gave into driving to that part of town though. The North side of Milwaukee is somewhere I have never been and never will go to because of !@** like this with gangs and what not. I have no business being down there and would be shook just to drive through there. It's so unnecessary to risk your life by hitting up the parts of these inner cities.

If any of my buddies asked me to go to somewhere like that there is no doubt in my mind I would say find another ride dude. Before and after seeing this video.

This vid did make me appreciate life more though.

I love when the atheist chime in on matters like this. Silly Putty did not disappoint.
laugh.gif
Makes me feel good to be a believer.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

sick.gif

roll.gif
@ god is SO good.

God let him get

grin.gif

roll.gif

or

or

But no, GOD is so great.

FALSE. 

30t6p3b.gif

I'm saying though, right?
roll.gif

Dude was quick to pull out the religion argument. Like dude, just shut up! If you watched the video, Ross clearly explained how miracles happened for him. Someone picking him up? Someone pushing him? Someone keeping him awake? All the coincidence of not knowing ANYTHING when he woke up, but knew his father's phone number? The Probation Officer? The FBI?

It's obvious that the kid in the video believes in God himself.
30t6p3b.gif
C'mon b... let dat boy live!

First of all I was responding to the people in this thread asking what I would say and also "praising" some "god"
Second of all, he didn't clearly explain how miracles happened to him. There were no miracles. The kid simply did not die. If its a miracle, then why did he have to go to the hospital? The real miracle was if he was never found but just walked out of the woods a couple hours later fully healed. If he didn't go to the hospital he would have died. Maybe even 50 yars ago this kid would have been dead due to medical treatments we have now. Where is your miracle then? This is what you DO NOT UNDERSTAND.

He had his body blown to pieces and was mentally and physically confused.

he was trying to help himself up and was slipping in and out of consciousness. Thats SHOCK. 

Of course he remembered his dad's phone number...its like one of the first things kids learn these days. Its long term memory potentiation in the cortical centers of the brain that deal with long term memory. Its why you don't have to think about what your address is because you've known it for so long. its automatic.

Your "god" wasn't there with that boy. People who paid for police, medical professionals, and kind-hearted people who wanted to see justice served were there. 

Even if your god was "there" how did your god let this happen to this innocent kid? 

Back
Top Bottom