Damn chris brown is really going to jail Vol 5 yrs

Originally Posted by SFC415

Dudes are so blind with their slurping of Chris Brown 
laugh.gif

A truly reformed individual doesn't go on angry rampages, smash through windows, curse out his "haters" on Twitter, and rob girls because they took a picture of him
laugh.gif
I like how one NTer brought up Vick. Whether you believe that he's reformed or not (for the record I believe all the backlash against him by the freakshow animal lovers is disgusting), he doesn't act out in public like an idiot. He doesn't go on tirades even though he's one of the most hated athletes in the US

What grown @#$ man acts like this? You honestly believe society benefits from these type of clowns existing? Oh wait, I forgot about all the "Free Boosie","Free Max B", and Kanye idolization posts in the Music Forum
laugh.gif
Carry on with your hoodlum worship

I agree on the Vick thing, I believe he donated or made his own foundation for animal cruelty or something like that. he apologized,  did his time, and kept under the radar 

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

honestly, i think if it was some random broad who went to the media and played victim, it wouldve been worse for him...it's easy to hate Rihanna cause she's a #%%% and most chicks hate on female entertainers anyway

but her purchasing fan base is like 99% female 1% gay men so what are you saying really?
laugh.gif

it would go away if it was a regular chick cuz there would be no hype over them working together now...or if he was at her bday party or whatever

Originally Posted by ricky409

hahahahahafa...On the real, why are y'all glad the famb went to jail, though? Someone please break it down to me..Y'all sound worse than those old conservative people on TV.
-Attention @#$@$
-Hoodrats idolize him, so by default, I want him gone
-Dumb as @#$%
-Terrible music
so you mad cuz 

-everybody knows who he is
-he get more butt than a toilet seat, including women that turned you down
-he's dumb enough to make several millions
-he makes terrible music that makes several millions

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
indifferent.gif

Usher is more famous/successful and can get pretty much any woman he wants. Do you see me hating on him? No, because he doesn't act like a community college dropout
indifferent.gif
I hate him because he makes millions? By that logic, I should hate every famous person on earth, correct? OK.

You guys that defend him to death are the SAME dudes talking about "Rihanna is such a bad role model and attention @#$@$
30t6p3b.gif
", and now it's "Ya'll don't know him, stop hating"
laugh.gif
Dudes like Chris Brown, Kanye, etc are just generally irritating human beings who would get their @#$ beat if they weren't famous

"Spann claims she snapped a photo of Brown as he came out of the club and climbed into a black Bentley. The R&Bstar then "reached though his car window and snatched her phone fromher hands," according to a police report. As the car pulled away, Brownallegedly sneered, "@#$@$, you ain't going to put that [photo] on nowebsite." what kind of logical reaction is this 
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

http://www.guardian.co.uk...4/chris-brown-fan-iphone

with his lawyers he can sit on twitter pull your chick while his lawyer pleads not guilty.....
he basically above the law save for a murder or severe drug charge 

Getya facts right

It was down in orlando for all-star weekend. Him and tyga were leaving the club with some skeelo's and he snatched the phone and they drove off. Then Tyga dry snitched on him, saying he took the phone because he is trying to get back with rhianna and CB knew that wouldnt happen if there were pics of him with other chicks.
I say lock'em up!

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

I see where you're coming from, but I learned this today. White dudes LOVE some Rihanna.

Thm237778_Img235063_n.jpg

I dunno...
The law don't care about no island girl. They probably would deport her *!* if she tried to speak up for Chris.
You'd be right if she wasn't dancing and singing POP songs.

laugh.gif
 dunno y but goin thru this thread from top. this got me 
roll.gif

Dave Chappelle/ "...is the ONLY way ive seen it done!!!" /Dave Chappelle 
laugh.gif

-Attention @#$@$
-Hoodrats idolize him, so by default, I want him gone
-Dumb as @#$%
-Terrible music
so you mad cuz 

-everybody knows who he is
-he get more butt than a toilet seat, including women that turned you down
-he's dumb enough to make several millions
-he makes terrible music that makes several millions

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
indifferent.gif

Usher is more famous/successful and can get pretty much any woman he wants. Do you see me hating on him? No, because he doesn't act like a community college dropout
indifferent.gif
I hate him because he makes millions? By that logic, I should hate every famous person on earth, correct? OK.

You guys that defend him to death are the SAME dudes talking about "Rihanna is such a bad role model and attention @#$@$
30t6p3b.gif
", and now it's "Ya'll don't know him, stop hating"
laugh.gif
Dudes like Chris Brown, Kanye, etc are just generally irritating human beings who would get their @#$ beat if they weren't famous

"Spann claims she snapped a photo of Brown as he came out of the club and climbed into a black Bentley. The R&Bstar then "reached though his car window and snatched her phone fromher hands," according to a police report. As the car pulled away, Brownallegedly sneered, "@#$@$, you ain't going to put that [photo] on nowebsite." what kind of logical reaction is this 
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

http://www.guardian.co.uk...4/chris-brown-fan-iphone

Exactly,great post. The hypocrisy in this thread is crazy. 
It's really because dudes just can't stand seeing public backlash against another black male whether it's warranted or not,in this case it is. IB4 "Y'all just hating cause he making money and getting women,let that boy cook" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Funny that this is what might actually get him locked up. I wonder if he'll learn anything from it. Most likely not

Originally Posted by HeirtotheJ23

Getya facts right

It was down in orlando for all-star weekend. Him and tyga were leaving the club with some skeelo's and he snatched the phone and they drove off. Then Tyga dry snitched on him, saying he took the phone because he is trying to get back with rhianna and CB knew that wouldnt happen if there were pics of him with other chicks.
I say lock'em up!

Thank you for the facts, bossip.com.

Originally Posted by 0cks

I really couldn't care less about DV.... 95% of the females in these situations L.O.V.E. getting thrashed
laugh.gif
"Let em fight!"
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by HeirtotheJ23

Getya facts right

I say lock'em up!

your facts aren't even right. This happened in Miami a week before the all star game

http://www.billboard.com/...woman-s-1006271352.story

Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

Originally Posted by Antidope

Originally Posted by 0cks

I really couldn't care less about DV.... 95% of the females in these situations L.O.V.E. getting thrashed
laugh.gif
"Let em fight!"
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
It's true though, the thrill of it is intoxicating for them... I mean I don't understand it but some people get turned on by physical abuse... sometimes it just goes too far, Ri Ri prolly just forgot the "safeword"
nerd.gif

0cks wrote:
laugh.gif
It's true though, the thrill of it is intoxicating for them... I mean I don't understand it but some people get turned on by physical abuse... sometimes it just goes too far, Ri Ri prolly just forgot the "safeword"
nerd.gif

Not denying that S&M doesn't happen all over the place but I don't think thats what happened there. It was just too bad for me to believe that.

Back
Top Bottom