Damn chris brown is really going to jail Vol 5 yrs

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by SFC415

pimp.gif

I hope he gets all 5 years. Don't care if it's justified or not, dude is annoying as @#$%. The world is a better place without him and Rihanna

Wishing jail on another man you don't even know.
"Wishing jail"? He's already going to jail
laugh.gif
No one in here woke up today and said "I hope he goes to jail today"

pimp.gif

I hope he gets all 5 years. Don't care if it's justified or not, dude is annoying as @#$%. The world is a better place without him and Rihanna

Yeah, I pretty much wish jail on most violent criminals, and really it's frightening if you don't.

Originally Posted by hugebird

pimp.gif

Yeah, I pretty much wish jail on most violent criminals, and really it's frightening if you don't.
Chris Brown's fanbase doesn't care. Going on rampages, destroying studio sets, and robbing girls is just normal behavior to them

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by CWrite78

no you're not.

you're going to sit your @%% there and do nothing.

hahahahahafa...On the real, why are y'all glad the famb went to jail, though? Someone please break it down to me..Y'all sound worse than those old conservative people on TV.
-Attention @#$@$
-Hoodrats idolize him, so by default, I want him gone
-Dumb as @#$%
-Terrible music
too much hate in ya damn blood word to JD 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

He hit a woman repeatedly in the face, with no real consequence. Now whatever the story is, someone took a picture of him, and steals the phone.

That was 3 years ago homie. How are you more upset than Rihanna about the situation? Explain that to me. I could see if he made the same mistakes twice...what's the name of the other woman that he punched in the face after Rihanna? Exactly.

But you have people in here HOPING he does the maximum of 5 years for stealing a cell phone? Gotcha. That's justified.

I'm FAR from a Chris Brown fan. Really don't care for his music or the fact he's constantly in the news, but guess what...I can change the channel.

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by CWrite78

no you're not.

you're going to sit your @%% there and do nothing.

hahahahahafa...On the real, why are y'all glad the famb went to jail, though? Someone please break it down to me..Y'all sound worse than those old conservative people on TV.
-Attention @#$@$
-Hoodrats idolize him, so by default, I want him gone
-Dumb as @#$%
-Terrible music
so you mad cuz 

-everybody knows who he is
-he get more butt than a toilet seat, including women that turned you down
-he's dumb enough to make several millions
-he makes terrible music that makes several millions

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

He hit a woman repeatedly in the face, with no real consequence. Now whatever the story is, someone took a picture of him, and steals the phone.

That was 4 years ago homie. How are you more upset than Rihanna about the situation? Explain that to me. I could see if he made the same mistakes twice...what's the name of the other woman that he punched in the face after Rihanna? Exactly.

But you have people in here HOPING he does the maximum of 5 years for stealing a cell phone? Gotcha. That's justified.

I'm FAR from a Chris Brown fan. Really don't care for his music or the fact he's constantly in the news, but guess what...I can change the channel.

ALL THIS
Im not a big Chris brown fan listen to a song or two and homie does make some dumb mistakes but who doesn't

i just find in incredibly funny how you cats rejoice when he gets in trouble or maybe facing some consequences 

and then try to justify it by bringing up what happen with him and Rihanna even though they both moved on

like why fam why are you still pissed like it personally involves you 
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

wonder what ja thinks of this

where is ja ????
nah but seriously a lot of y'all fools is haters

dude hit rihanna for whatever reason that nobody but them 2 will ever know , she forgives him and moves the *!+% on with life (as we should) , and he steals some girl cell phone and y'all sayin y'all hope he goes to jail ? cuz he's annoying and makes terrible music ? well his terrible music is making him big bank and how the *!+% is he annoying ? is he your neighbor ? only reason y'all know about the $%#! he does is because you don't turn the channel/radio station etc etc or not enter the thread 

you guys are childish

and im not a chris brown fan i don't like his music or his hair

chris brown is going to jail? thats like 5 years of non stop partying to him
laugh.gif
word to the gay rapper that pulled him out the closet...

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

AG 47 wrote:

That was 4 years ago homie. How are you more upset than Rihanna about the situation? Explain that to me. I could see if he made the same mistakes twice...what's the name of the other woman that he punched in the face after Rihanna? Exactly.

ALL THIS
Im not a big Chris brown fan listen to a song or two and homie does make some dumb mistakes but who doesn't

i just find in incredibly funny how you cats rejoice when he gets in trouble or maybe facing some consequences 

and then try to justify it by bringing up what happen with him and Rihanna even though they both moved on

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

I feel like no matter what people are going to bring it up and they have that right, he committed a crime its on his record.
But what I dont get is why people  front and act like they actually care about domestic violence.

If he had hit a girl that none of us knew , no one would care. 

Since everyone is so mad, how about you dudes volunteer your time at a local DV shelter. 

They need males when they have their self defense classes.
nerd.gif

I also wonder what Ja thinks of this 
nerd.gif

in reality his music is garbage. most of todays music is garbage and kids make these talentless artist rich...

like that frail chump cm punk metioned the guy is immature calling people haters because they detest him for doing what he did.

he didnt just hit the girl once he beat her like a dead horse and him calling people haters just show he really isnt truly sorry for what he did just sorry he got caught.

thats not hate that is just people not liking wat he did. it takes time for people to forgive...

you win a grammy after all of the controversy be humble, be graceful, and let people know you are a new person. but what does the clown do? call people haters.

people can forgive a person that has humility and is truly sorry. Like I TRULY believe Vick is sorry.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

AG 47 wrote:

ALL THIS

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
I feel like no matter what people are going to bring it up and they have that right, he committed a crime its on his record.
But what I dont get is why people  front and act like they actually care about domestic violence.

If he had hit a girl that none of us knew , no one would care. 

Since everyone is so mad, how about you dudes volunteer your time at a local DV shelter. 

They need males when they have their self defense classes.
nerd.gif

I also wonder what Ja thinks of this 
nerd.gif

I always had the idea that if it was some average around the way broad nobody would even pay that much attention to
but since she is a celebrity thats also in the spotlight dudes want to act like they really care

i always felt like that why there is still such a huge backlash to that situation should it be addressed HELL YEAH 

but they both have moved on 
Mayweather beat up his baby mamma but dudes cant wait to see him fight pac-man though

Iverson beat his wife and kicked her out but *** necked but dudes couldnt wait for him to get back on the court 

Charlie Sheen got big record for domestic abuse but you still had no problem with watching dude on TV and replying 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 in a thread about the dude you cats are picky choosey about this you just let this fuel your hate for a dude you never meet 

this thread cray.
dudes are either slurping breezy or hating breezy with every once of blood in their body.
how about people be in the middle ground.
dude aint making you money nor is he sleeping with your mother or girl.

i honestly can't stand the guy and think he is a lame with female tendencies.
but i'm not going to thank the lord because of his ill fate.
that's as corny as these dudes in here defending the guy like they are his personal hair stylists.
if he goes to jail, so what.
if teeny boppers aren't slurping him and radios forcing his music down our throats then they'll just do it for some other lame singer/rapper dude.

lobo dat gif execution though.
laugh.gif

the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif

That was 3 years ago homie. How are you more upset than Rihanna about the situation? Explain that to me. I could see if he made the same mistakes twice...what's the name of the other woman that he punched in the face after Rihanna? Exactly.

roll.gif
roll.gif
When I read this sentence. Is two the cutoff point?

6 months at the most. hope he learns from this experience, because he obviously didn't take home any lesson after previous incidents of emotional instability.

Back
Top Bottom