Damn chris brown is really going to jail Vol 5 yrs

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

ALL THIS
Im not a big Chris brown fan listen to a song or two and homie does make some dumb mistakes but who doesn't

i just find in incredibly funny how you cats rejoice when he gets in trouble or maybe facing some consequences 

and then try to justify it by bringing up what happen with him and Rihanna even though they both moved on

like why fam why are you still pissed like it personally involves you 
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
I feel like no matter what people are going to bring it up and they have that right, he committed a crime its on his record.
But what I dont get is why people  front and act like they actually care about domestic violence.

If he had hit a girl that none of us knew , no one would care. 

Since everyone is so mad, how about you dudes volunteer your time at a local DV shelter. 

They need males when they have their self defense classes.
nerd.gif

I also wonder what Ja thinks of this 
nerd.gif
I always had the idea that if it was some average around the way broad nobody would even pay that much attention to
but since she is a celebrity thats also in the spotlight dudes want to act like they really care

i always felt like that why there is still such a huge backlash to that situation should it be addressed HELL YEAH 

but they both have moved on 
Mayweather beat up his baby mamma but dudes cant wait to see him fight pac-man though

Iverson beat his wife and kicked her out but *** necked but dudes couldnt wait for him to get back on the court 

Charlie Sheen got big record for domestic abuse but you still had no problem with watching dude on TV and replying 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 in a thread about the dude you cats are picky choosey about this you just let this fuel your hate for a dude you never meet 

I always love comments like this as if you have any empirical evidence that anyone in here had these reactions toward other people.

Also, no one is saying that Chris Brown can't live and continue to make a living, because he is free to do so, but I don't have to like him.

And finally, I hate to be the "cycle of abuse" person, but the "Rhianna forgives him, why shouldn't you argument" is moot, just for that reason.

Yall are wylin. Like beating one woman is not enough.

30t6p3b.gif
@ saying ppl are pretending they don't care about DV. You must be so detached and cynical.

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

But what I dont get is why people  front and act like they actually care about domestic violence.

If he had hit a girl that none of us knew , no one would care. 
Son.. really? I can agree that if it was not her, and it was some random chick, it would not have been as big of a deal MEDIA wise, but that would not change the fact that he pummeled a woman, which is disgusting to any real man normal person.
But to say people do not care about domestic violence is ridiculous. What makes you feel people do not care? He's a celebrity so it's a "bigger deal" in the news, but that's not to say anyone else who does this is alright. He is not helping his own cause, so why should anyone else care about him..

I guess there's no point in arguing that this dude deserves whatever he has coming to him because they have moved on 
grin.gif

I wasnt speaking about you or this thread specifically, I have heard so many people say " he beat rihanna oh why she so pretty"
I have a associate that says he hates charlie sheen because of his DV strikes  but refuses to talk to his homeboy who beats his girl

I really thought the whole ordeal would bring about knowledge and growth for all types of DV, but its become a joke.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

Even in jail, not like he's gonna get roughed up or anything 
eyes.gif

dude is going to get that special treatment or whatever

Exactly. He's not going to be in general pop in Sing Sing. If he does go, he'll be in celebrity jail eating burgers and burritos. (Word to Wesley Snipes.)

And if he does end up going, when he's released it will somehow increase his street cred. It worked for Weezy.
this.. and when he gets out even more women will be on him.
laugh.gif

I wasnt speaking about you or this thread specifically, I have heard so many people say " he beat rihanna oh why she so pretty"
I have a associate that says he hates charlie sheen because of his DV strikes  but refuses to talk to his homeboy who beats his girl

I really thought the whole ordeal would bring about knowledge and growth for all types of DV, but its become a joke.

It should have made people more aware. 
He should have came out with his younger fans and explained why what he did was wrong. 

She should have came out and told young girls that it's not acceptable. 

Like you said, something could have been done to raise DV awareness..

agreed 

Originally Posted by SFC415

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by CWrite78

no you're not.

you're going to sit your @%% there and do nothing.

hahahahahafa...On the real, why are y'all glad the famb went to jail, though? Someone please break it down to me..Y'all sound worse than those old conservative people on TV.
-Attention @#$@$
-Hoodrats idolize him, so by default, I want him gone
-Dumb as @#$%
-Terrible music
So, you just want the hoodrats all to yourself huh? You stingy baby paw. 

It should have made people more aware. 

He should have came out with his younger fans and explained why what he did was wrong. 

She should have came out and told young girls that it's not acceptable. 

Like you said, something could have been done to raise DV awareness..

Both of those things were done a little bit, people overlooked it.
Good news does not travel like bad news.

I think the media didn't do a good job on helping it either,they wanted another "bobby and Whitney"

Originally Posted by cap1229

people can forgive a person that has humility and is truly sorry. Like I TRULY believe Vick is sorry.

yeah he's sorry he got caught and was sent to jail and lost millions

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by cap1229

people can forgive a person that has humility and is truly sorry. Like I TRULY believe Vick is sorry.

yeah he's sorry he got caught and was sent to jail and lost millions
grin.gif
 I don't care why he's sorry but I feel like he is humble with it at least. 
Don't come sprouting that PETA bs. 

honestly, i think if it was some random broad who went to the media and played victim, it wouldve been worse for him...it's easy to hate Rihanna cause she's a #%%% and most chicks hate on female entertainers anyway

seems like you dudes are jelly of him for some reason
if he really took her phone then he screwed up

Originally Posted by madj55

No legitimate news source has reported this?

CNN video on page 2.

and damn i made this thread and forgot all about it, i come back to this
laugh.gif
I love when NT keeps me entertained

I really couldn't care less about DV.... 95% of the females in these situations L.O.V.E. getting thrashed
laugh.gif
"Let em fight!"

Dudes are so blind with their slurping of Chris Brown 
laugh.gif

A truly reformed individual doesn't go on angry rampages, smash through windows, curse out his "haters" on Twitter, and rob girls because they took a picture of him
laugh.gif
I like how one NTer brought up Vick. Whether you believe that he's reformed or not (for the record I believe all the backlash against him by the freakshow animal lovers is disgusting), he doesn't act out in public like an idiot. He doesn't go on tirades even though he's one of the most hated athletes in the US

What grown @#$ man acts like this? You honestly believe society benefits from these type of clowns existing? Oh wait, I forgot about all the "Free Boosie","Free Max B", and Kanye idolization posts in the Music Forum
laugh.gif
Carry on with your hoodlum worship

Probation is a scary and crazy thing - our system is so flawed.

90% of yall posting have no idea, until you're in the situation you have no idea.

Back
Top Bottom