da "Sneaker bubble" apparently is bursting...

Just imagine if people only bought what they liked instead of buying hype. Never would've been a sneaker bubble to pop

Just imagine if people only bought what they liked instead of buying hype. Never would've been a sneaker bubble to pop

that's what's essentially started da wave... discontinued kicks being wanted by large numbers of people in contrast to their dwindling supply.

Not surprised by this. I should hurry up and sell my Atmos AM1s asap.

Nike needs to stop messing around and bring back the black flyknit trainers and I'll cop multiple pairs

We just gotta troll the hypebeasts with something wack so they will gravitate towards that

Dudes out here scamming and busting checks to keep up with the Joneses + trust fund kids/adults buying shoes, is why we are in this predicament.

really just nike fell off and it's their own fault. adidas has been doing great the last couple of years

Adidas' stock has also fallen. They're not even on Nike's level. Shoes are just dying down. Too many options, prices too high.

go look at the 2 year chart of adidas and compare it to nike. adidas went from about $30 to $110 now while nike is still at the same price. no one is saying adidas is at nikes level but adidas is taking up market share while nike is losing it which was incomprehensible several years ago

I'm coppin all black Monarchs soon. Already got the all white pair. Mad comfortable.

Y'allyea I got the OG white w the navy accents.

go look at the 2 year chart of adidas and compare it to nike. adidas went from about $30 to $110 now while nike is still at the same price. no one is saying adidas is at nikes level but adidas is taking up market share while nike is losing it which was incomprehensible several years ago

Nike had no where to go but down

Stock isn't the best prediction on how a company is doing.

Jordans and Foams are "played out" and I couldn't be happier. Makes it easy to cop with no stress, and on discount sometimes.
Couldn't care less what the next man is wearing, as long as I like what I got on, that's all that matters.
It's wild annoying how popular runners are now, should never have to go through hoops for some 97s or Air Max 1s :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom