Da Champion USA appreciation/Product Thread

why's all the last stuff you posted so expensive? Excuse my ignorance, but I would never pay that for those items.
collab with todd snyder retroed all da vintage champion gear from da 50's-60's with modern fits.

if i was smacked one night i could be coaxed into a couple of those t-shirts and crewnecks
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Champion hoodies are ALWAYS appreciated. I need some new ones for when it gets cold in SOFLA.

Heads up to my Northeast NTers

Champion fleeces will be $10 @ Modell's on Black Friday till 3PM (excluding Super hoods)

Last edited:
Champion has had a major resurgence from the recent minimalist / basic / 'I'm a broke millennial' wave.

I dig the reverse weave stuff, but the sizing is so damn huge.

the sweatshirts from the '90's were top notch

that reverse weave :wink: not the cheaper ones

yall can have that retro repro stuff tho

how a Chicago cat that dresses like a dweeb bring back 2 iconic NY Brands that never went anywhere? :lol:

son was feeeelin himself too much that afternoon..

All facts. Swear to god a large portion of people in the hip hop community are absolute cornballs and have no idea how much stuff NY has started that never went anywhere

my thing with reverse weave is that the logo placement is OD.
champion makes an eco hoodie or something that feels more like what the older champion hoodies were like. minimal logo placement, same color hood on the inside and out, etc.
wish i knew an online spot to get blanks of them for the low.

my griselda hoodies are made from those.

and ***** please at chance. again ****** keep disrespecting ny. smh.

Back
Top Bottom