Da Champion USA appreciation/Product Thread

Back in high school, everyone rocked Russell Athletics over Champion. I come from a logo based high school (Nike ruled but even Fila and K Swiss had their run) but for some reason, no one wanted to rock Champion's and everyone preferred Russell Athletics. Literally everyone had a black pullover hoodie. Even zip ups weren't even in fashion back then. I remember kids would come up with all the colors during Christmas. Only red wasn't flaunted since I came from a wanna be crip high school.

Houston heads where do you find champion hoodies and sweatshirts at?

I'm not from houston but check Macys, I know they had a section, at least in the stores here in VA.

It was a collab w supreme last spring.

And lmao at da klan hood. I haaaaate when hoods do that!
Man smh, I feel as if I'ma have to pay a grip now, if I can even find one now. Despite me looking crazy in that hoodie, it was pretty warm though.

Anyone feeling that Tod Snyder x Champion collection?

http://www.toddsnyder.com/collections/champion

Surprised it wasn't mentioned in here.

CPN035_FADEDBLACK_A2_f5ae5d78-9317-4da5-a249-ff74df487933_1024x1024.jpg

CPN036_GY03_A_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not from houston but check Macys, I know they had a section, at least in the stores here in VA.
It was a collab w supreme last spring.

And lmao at da klan hood. I haaaaate when hoods do that!
Man smh, I feel as if I'ma have to pay a grip now, if I can even find one now. Despite me looking crazy in that hoodie, it was pretty warm though.
theyre actually not too bad over retail on eebay.]

worth the resell. if u dont mind the large font in da back

i remember my boy showing up to campus with the white crewneck with the red and blue champion logo. That was like 3 years ago but i still remember how cold that **** was :x :pimp:

Champion gear that I rock, you get your boots knocked. Then attack you like a pit that lock **** down

92-93 was the champion era for me. Mostly sweats with the script logo. I also had these low top Champion shoes that were pretty dope, the ones that look like AF1s.

Time to stop by the mall and grab a couple pullovers. For $20 each (Macy's) they beat almost all the other brands at that price. No super hoods out here though

[h2]Sweatshorts[/h2]

why's all the last stuff you posted so expensive? Excuse my ignorance, but I would never pay that for those items.

Back
Top Bottom