Da Champion USA appreciation/Product Thread

DP0912201318333424C.tif

CHP_CS4574_NavyHeather_is

copped this in black last week...LOVE da subtle old school jersey reference with da champion size tag towards da bottom.

I give you credit cuz you've been rockin' these for years, but they're gettin' hypebeasted all the way out now...

...****'s disgusting.
mean.gif

oh you mean these?

heh...goes to show you da STREETS dictate fashion, then da hypebeast follow...not da other way around...

paisley hoodie is that piff though...not a fan of da stars crewneck though.
Yup those...

and these:
true, da best thing about that jay-z pic is da stark contrast between that huge cuban link and that champion C on his wrist, its like luxury blue collar.

always reminded me of..

prodigy_mobb.jpg

but that's another classic brand that i'll make another thread on at a later time.

i hate how the logo looks copped this a while ago because i needed a zip up :pimp:

da local target :lol:

14099435_120718003000.jpg

Last edited:
My champion store had 40% off of everything ... I loaded my closet up with champion for the winter :smokin

Appreciated. The local Macy's hasn't had Champion outerwear the past 2 years & that was my local connect. Seen a couple Varsities at another spot no Superhoods though.

Champion makes nice solid stuff but I can't get with rocking stuff with the "Big C" or Champion written across the chest. Gimme a solid hoodie with the small logo on the sleeve and i'm good. I put the company in the same light as say Hanes or New Era or something.

Should've dug up the ol Championhood SN..

That black jacket on the first page is cold as hell doe..

Champion hoodies/sweaters have long been a staple in my city (Cleveland) off the fact alone that the 'C' really goes a long way in representing the city.

I have about 8-10 Champion hoodies/jackets, including a few that were posted in here already.

Never will go out of style for me, it's a brand new feeling every winter when the hoods come out :smokin.

Last edited:
Eminem was rocking a camo Champion coaches jacket on SNL this past Saturday.

I was just there for Kerry Washington though.

champion crewneck sweaters are my !@$# :smokin

still rock all my NBA champion jerseys daily :smokin

Last edited:
Appreciated, but only the basics though, never liked their jackets. 

Crewnecks, hoodies, shorts and sweats with the small logo.

Back
Top Bottom