D Rose III *UPDATED* *NEW PICS*

I've picked up several 2.5's for $60 including the Lei Feng from Footlockers. Oddly enough once prices drop FTL's have WAAAAAY better prices on Rose Sigs than Adidas outlets do. Not to mention Bday Coupons...
this want those n ALL STARS not to mention gucci 2.0s mad they didnt give those more CW shoe had potential 

mean.gif
FTL at Lenox Mall want answer the phone, been calling all day. Champs is not sure if they are getting them anymore, though they have the socks to match. There are two Adidas stores in Lenox, one will not have them and the other isn't sure. KDs and Bron are taken care of, but these are more important. Knew i should've preordered.
mean.gif
Have you tried Cumberland, Towncenter, or Southlake?

Spoke to KOP HOH again after seeing the post about the Arizona raffle. As of right now its FCFS but that could change.
Talked again to my HOH in AZ while putting in raffle for the KD and Kobe christmas and they said not to many have put in for the D-Rose.  I still think they are under the radar since Lebrons KD Kobe christmas shoes, the thunder 4's and 11 madness get all the attention.  But still glad ordered mine early so I don't have to fight lines or traffic to mall or raffles.

Talked again to my HOH in AZ while putting in raffle for the KD and Kobe christmas and they said not to many have put in for the D-Rose.  I still think they are under the radar since Lebrons KD Kobe christmas shoes, the thunder 4's and 11 madness get all the attention.  But still glad ordered mine early so I don't have to fight lines or traffic to mall or raffles.
Its wild I was really hoping for this to be a stress free cop. Kicking myself for not preordering. Its good for Adidas and the Roses's Sig line its lame that it take sa gimmick(although a really cool one in this case) for people to take notice that there is a world outside of the swoosh.

I like the NBC colorway on the Crazy Lights too... I'm strapped for cash right now hopefully I can grab a pair a few wks after the release.

:smh: at the 757 not carrying the electricity, alternate, or Brenda colorways

Not usually in here, but when do those Chicago Bears-colorway drop (if they haven't already)?

Not usually in here, but when do those Chicago Bears-colorway drop (if they haven't already)?

They were supposed to be released already, but got pulled off shelves, I think b/c of a dispute with the NFL over the "Founded in 1919" helmet logo.

Last edited:
Pre-Ordered off Adidas.com for the NBC, and just got e-mail saying they shipped today, hopefully get them on the 24th

They were supposed to be released already, but got pulled off shelves, I think b/c of a dispute with the NFL over the "Founded in 1919" helmet logo.
That makes sense that they should have dropped already because FTL has all the gear to match the kicks.

If any of you live in the Bay Area and want a pair Adidas at the Westfield mall are possibly getting 16 pairs by the 24th.

Nice. Wish I would have preordered.
Same here. Didn't think they would ship that fast, thought it wouldn't happen til after the release date. Plus, there were still a fsr for preorder after the first day so I thought dudes were sleeping, silly me. I think may be good on my pair, if not there's a standup NTer thats willing to help me out.

if anyone ever sees any of the PE's that Michigan has been wearing could you let me know? i'm a huge wolverine fan and cannot find them anywhere..

Back
Top Bottom