D Rose III *UPDATED* *NEW PICS*

Interesting, they already have kid sizes up on adidas.com for the NBC.  I wonder if men sizes will be up at midnight.

Just got my nbc's from fedex!
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
 excited for tomorrow to get mine, FedEx truck will be followed 
nerd.gif

Interesting, they already have kid sizes up on adidas.com for the NBC.  I wonder if men sizes will be up at midnight.
They already had a pre-order a couple weeks ago for mens sizes (thats how I got mine), not sure if they saved some for midnight on-line release

any place have these for less than $140? If not ill scoop em up at myl ocal sports store

Hope you get your pair fam. The store I went to only had 12. Not sure what sizes are left but I can check if you need the help.

Eastbay has a full size run on these still... Debating on if I want them or not. havent bought a pair of Adidas in years because I have a wide foot and they tend to be a little tighter on me but I want these NBCs

Eastbay has a full size run on these still... Debating on if I want them or not. havent bought a pair of Adidas in years because I have a wide foot and they tend to be a little tighter on me but I want these NBCs

Can you add any to cart? I sure cant...

EDIT: Now I can...

Last edited:
A little salty that I went all the way to the city to cop when I see them sitting in all my local stores now. Every local employee had told me it was only going to be in the city. Whatever, at least I got my pair lol.

Back
Top Bottom