D Rose III *UPDATED* *NEW PICS*

wore em today.

Last edited:
I called the adidas store in Chicago and the employee told me the Rose 3 is excluded from that 30% off, can anybody verify this? That sucks!

I called the adidas store in Chicago and the employee told me the Rose 3 is excluded from that 30% off, can anybody verify this? That sucks!

If true another dumb move by Adidas I just sent the coupon to one of my chicks hoping she buys me Brenda as a chriistmas gift

Most of the sizes of the NBC on the adidas website are gone already! Ugh

wonder if they've set aside some pairs for release online and at adidas retailers on the launch date. i hope it's not just via preordering, cuz i missed out as well...

how do these run? tts or small? those nbc's are calling my name

Im hoping they will be similar to the Fires. Cant put it in the budget right now. X-Mas shopping is killing me SMH

They told me the same thing yesterday. They missed out on a chance to sell me one pair of each colorway.

I'm in serious need of those Alternate aways in a 12. does Adidas ever restock?

Not sure what to expect from Adidas at this point. First colorway in the D Rose line that was given true limited treatment and has actually sold out. Supposedly only online at Adidas, Chicago Adidas, and NY Adidas got the alts.

Fires are supposedly limited but were not limited to the stores mentioned above. And they're still sitting at most Footlockers.

Last year it was the Li Ning or whatever colorway that was suppose to be limited. I seen one or two Footlockers that still have random sizes of those.

The yellow All Star 1.0 was also supposedly limited and were pretty much gone by the end of that season.

lets not talk about those please...im still searching for a pair LOL
ur not the only one was waiting for them to hit the sale rack and they did but they went fast after that 

i need those in my life!!!

Last edited:
I've been able to buy the 2.0, 2.5 and 773 for between $40 and $60 each...I want a pair of these now badly but hard to swallow $160 for the chance to get these for cheap later.

lets not talk about those please...im still searching for a pair LOL

Haha. I feel you. I was scrambling to find a pair in my size. Thought they would sit longer.

Hopefully D Rose and his sig line continues to take off to the point where Adidas will do retros.

Back
Top Bottom