D Rose III *UPDATED* *NEW PICS*

if the nbc doesnt sell out no adidas shoe ever will....

those are fire

was on the fence about copping any drose this year at that price

but will get nbc day 1 at retail if possible

worried the beasts will be on these with that GITD

Local mom and pop shop around my way had a pair of 11.5 Chicago Fires with the matching socks for $140...Can help out just hit me with the PM..

if the nbc doesnt sell out no adidas shoe ever will....

those are fire

was on the fence about copping any drose this year at that price

but will get nbc day 1 at retail if possible

worried the beasts will be on these with that GITD

i agree with this sentiment, especially the first line

already got the NBC!!!. there so sick!!! u guys wont be dissapointed!! there just that good

Last edited:
I like them but I don't know if I love them. Would be nice to see these in person but I doubt that will happen.

The South Beach colorway pretty much kicked off the Lebron Sig into mass popularity, anybody think this NBC pair has the chance to do that?

I hope not because the last thing I want is for it to be difficult to get Rose kicks but at the same time me being a life long Bulls fan I kinda feel like Rose deserves to have a top notch Sig Line. :rolleyes

The South Beach colorway pretty much kicked off the Lebron Sig into mass popularity, anybody think this NBC pair has the chance to do that?
I hope not because the last thing I want is for it to be difficult to get Rose kicks but at the same time me being a life long Bulls fan I kinda feel like Rose deserves to have a top notch Sig Line. :rolleyes

If the nbc doesn't do the job than I highly doubt his line will take off in terms of mainstream appeal which is not a bad thing. We will see, only time will tell but one thing I know there is literally no demand for these shoes at all whatsoever, maybe after people find out they glow, lol.....

Last edited:
Have any deals popped up? I'm trying to hold off for a discount, but these hyperdunks are toast :smh:

If the nbc doesn't do the job than I highly doubt his line will take off in terms of mainstream appeal which is not a bad thing. We will see, only time will tell but one thing I know there is literally no demand for these shoes at all whatsoever, maybe after people find out they glow, lol.....

I know a lot of cats who are really looking forward to this release but that are non adidas/rose fans, I think more people will pay attention to the sig but many wont be loyal

$180 price tag will turn a lot of people away.

Imo the only place these will sell well is Chicago

Back
Top Bottom