D Rose III *UPDATED* *NEW PICS*

makes complete sense but there is no NFL logo or even bears for that, so i can still see them being released....the shoes nickname is called "chicago bears" adidas did it smart but i already seen these in person at a FTL

The contract things comes up because of the "Founded 1919" situation on the inner tongue. That's what I was told by managers at footlocker. Eastbay said they had the stock ready to release on 11/23 but adidas requested all of it back. I too have seen them at a FTL in Chicago and they said they haven't heard anything about not selling them, wink wink. Lol

The contract things comes up because of the "Founded 1919" situation on the inner tongue. That's what I was told by managers at footlocker. Eastbay said they had the stock ready to release on 11/23 but adidas requested all of it back. I too have seen them at a FTL in Chicago and they said they haven't heard anything about not selling them, wink wink. Lol
damn thats right i completely forgot bout the founded 1919, guess that means i gotta cop sooner then later!!

damn thats right i completely forgot bout the founded 1919, guess that means i gotta cop sooner then later!!

I would suggest you getting yours ASAP, I tried buying them today and dude was pulling them off shelves! One of the Managers at a different footlocker is trying to find out what FTL is selling them to get those employees fired. Buy now while you can, they are getting pulled VERY soon.

I didn't think HOH sold adidas products? I spoke to Supervisors/Managers at Eastbay, Footlocker, Champs and an Adidas Sportswear location and they all said the DRose 3 Bears colorway was canceled because of the contract agreement between Nike and The NFL for their equipment and apperal. Don't know how true it is but it makes alot of sense...

Well I think I may have gotten lucky. I was at the HOH store and just asked an employee about the chicago bears roses. He replied that he saw them in the stock room but wasnt sure why they werent brought out yet. So he went back there and got me my pair. Maybe he wasnt supposed to sell it to me? :D

This is how I feel the colorways rank as released so far:

1.) Chicago Fire**
2.) Brenda**
3.) Home
4.) Bears**
5.) Away Alternate
6.) Michigan Ave**
7.) Away
8.) 90's Throwback

This shoe is DOPE! I can't stop looking at it and how smooth and simple yet amazing it looks. Kinda uncomfortable because I can't get my true size, 12.5, so the arch support is askew. When Rose comes back and gets back to MVP form this shoe is going to be that sleeper that EVERYBODY wishes they didn't pass on when released. You throw a swoosh on every ** shoe and they are 1st day sell outs. Crazy how branding can make or break a shoe in America.

Stocking up as SOON as they hit sale prices since demand says I can wait...

This is how I feel the colorways rank as released so far:
1.) Chicago Fire**
2.) Brenda**
3.) Home
4.) Bears**
5.) Away Alternate
6.) Michigan Ave**
7.) Away
8.) 90's Throwback
This shoe is DOPE! I can't stop looking at it and how smooth and simple yet amazing it looks. Kinda uncomfortable because I can't get my true size, 12.5, so the arch support is askew. When Rose comes back and gets back to MVP form this shoe is going to be that sleeper that EVERYBODY wishes they didn't pass on when released. You throw a swoosh on every ** shoe and they are 1st day sell outs. Crazy how branding can make or break a shoe in America.

Stocking up as SOON as they hit sale prices since demand says I can wait...
 loving the 3M logo, really nice touch!!!

i hope to buy this weekend hope they are still there

so ur the one that selling them for a BIN 1000 on ebay?!? haha

Yes I posted them on eBay for $1,000 BIN price but in no way shape or form am I looking for any where near that price dude, be serious. :lol: I always post an outrageous price so I can negotiate through messaging. I hate selling through eBay.

Yes I posted them on eBay for $1,000 BIN price but in no way shape or form am I looking for any where near that price dude, be serious. :lol: I always post an outrageous price so I can negotiate through messaging. I hate selling through eBay.

hey, its ur price, never know some young rich kid might buy lol

but, i hope one of my dude scoop me a pair tomorrow, hopefully people in chi dont pull them out. i called n they said there selling them haaha.

That shoe is amazing, but I think a few colorways (Michigan Ave, Alternates Roads, 90s) are soooo weak that it explains why these are sitting.

Im new to the D. Rose line and I must say I'm really loving what I see. I saw the grey pair weeks ago at Kid FTL and couldn't resist buying them for my twin boys. Then I saw the theme for the Xmas D. Rose was based off of one of my favorite movies, period, The Nightmare Before Xmas. I have a few NBC pieces: Statues, shirts, and more. So these joints are a must. I'm also feeling the Brendas and alternate Aways. Might even cop the gray joints to match my boys.

PS. Please don't bash me for jumping on the D. Rose sig line like some of the clowns are doing dudes in the Nike forum :lol: . I love sneakers, simple as that. My opinion on sneakers is not based on how exclusive a shoe is or how many people want them.

That shoe is amazing, but I think a few colorways (Michigan Ave, Alternates Roads, 90s) are soooo weak that it explains why these are sitting.

I said the same thing about the Michigan Ave until I saw them in person. They look WAY better in person, almost like a PlaySkool inspired colorway. The way that red looks in pics actually looks infrared/orange in person that gives the shoe an entirely different feel. I was quite surprised.

Im new to the D. Rose line and I must say I'm really loving what I see. I saw the grey pair weeks ago at Kid FTL and couldn't resist buying them for my twin boys. Then I saw the theme for the Xmas D. Rose was based off of one of my favorite movies, period, The Nightmare Before Xmas. I have a few NBC pieces: Statues, shirts, and more. So these joints are a must. I'm also feeling the Brendas and alternate Aways. Might even cop the gray joints to match my boys.
PS. Please don't bash me for jumping on the D. Rose sig line like some of the clowns are doing dudes in the Nike forum :lol: . I love sneakers, simple as that. My opinion on sneakers is not based on how exclusive a shoe is or how many people want them.

There is no Jumping on an Adidas Sig line, :lol: because there is absolutely no hype behind the line. Its just a dope shoe. You'll get welcomed with open arms to trying something different than the typical Nike products. Only thing keeping these on shelves is the fact Rose is still hurt and not being seen wearing these every night on TV chopping up the League...

I said the same thing about the Michigan Ave until I saw them in person. They look WAY better in person, almost like a PlaySkool inspired colorway. The way that red looks in pics actually looks infrared/orange in person that gives the shoe an entirely different feel. I was quite surprised.
There is no Jumping on an Adidas Sig line, :lol: because there is absolutely no hype behind the line. Its just a dope shoe. You'll get welcomed with open arms to trying something different than the typical Nike products. Only thing keeping these on shelves is the fact Rose is still hurt and not being seen wearing these every night on TV chopping up the League...
:lol: well that's a good thing, should be easier for everyone thats on board to cop.

There is no Jumping on an Adidas Sig line,
laugh.gif
because there is absolutely no hype behind the line. Its just a dope shoe. You'll get welcomed with open arms to trying something different than the typical Nike products. Only thing keeping these on shelves is the fact Rose is still hurt and not being seen wearing these every night on TV chopping up the League...
this...they wouldnt sale out IMO but they would hold their own....people love rose on and off the court but those who dnt follow his line dnt know how his shoes look which hurt their sales and the price hike hasnt help much either!!

Welcome blacklion23, there are still more to come i just hope they keep this shoe and add CWs instead of going to the .5 series mid way through the season like they have

i can see the 3s having a dope Allstar, St. Pats, Simone, YOTS CW Adidas if your listening keep the 3s going till the end of the season!!!!

Last edited:

You're in the right place then. Don't see why people would waste their time in this thread to bash people feeling the D Rose sigs to date. I'm starting to strike out on some of these Jordan releases and too old and don't have the energy to put in the effort like I use to. Might be time to just switch my attention to D Rose's line and be able to comfortably cop the colorways I want.

Really? I think the alt roads are better than the original roads. I'll agree with you on the Mich Ave and South Side. I'm probably the only one not really feeling the NBC colorway too.

Really? I think the alt roads are better than the original roads. I'll agree with you on the Mich Ave and South Side. I'm probably the only one not really feeling the NBC colorway too.

I feel like the road alts are uninspired, not as much I guess that it's a trash colorway. The Aways in person are just :pimp: one of the best black/red's I've seen in a loooong time. Might even be my top 3 black/red shoes ever.

I thought the Mich Ave in person are pretty clownish, just MO though. More for you guys who like them!

I saw the Brendas in person today and they weren't as great in person. Not sure what it was but the pictures look better.

Man these Michigan Aves are GROWING on me like fungus!!! They low key look like a PlaySkool inspired colorway or an ID gone terribly wrong but they look so unique they are really drawing my attention.

Back
Top Bottom