D Rose III *UPDATED* *NEW PICS*

I'm Lawry's right now. All the damn grey joints sold out on that site in a size 12! 
mad.gif

Thanksgiving? Did they mean midnight Friday? No stores I know of will be open on Thanksgiving day.

saw bears, fires, brendas, greys, GR aways, and fresh prices in person today....

have to say the material on the upper of the brendas seemed a cut above the others....

Did the Bears release today? I didn't see them at my local Footlocker that did have the Brendas. Unless the Bears were that limited, cause I didn't go at midnight.

Chicago area. I know the Footlocker in N Riverside was suppose to get for sure, but so far I've checked Footlockers in Aurora and Woodfield.

Copped the bears from my local HOH today!

I didn't think HOH sold adidas products? I spoke to Supervisors/Managers at Eastbay, Footlocker, Champs and an Adidas Sportswear location and they all said the DRose 3 Bears colorway was canceled because of the contract agreement between Nike and The NFL for their equipment and apperal. Don't know how true it is but it makes alot of sense...

I didn't think HOH sold adidas products? I spoke to Supervisors/Managers at Eastbay, Footlocker, Champs and an Adidas Sportswear location and they all said the DRose 3 Bears colorway was canceled because of the contract agreement between Nike and The NFL for their equipment and apperal. Don't know how true it is but it makes alot of sense...
makes complete sense but there is no NFL logo or even bears for that, so i can still see them being released....the shoes nickname is called "chicago bears" adidas did it smart but i already seen these in person at a FTL

Back
Top Bottom