Originally Posted by the hater boxden

gunit
Ii know you don't love me
hate it or love it remix
I'm on some shhh
just some examples
listen to return of the body snatchers and some gunit radios
smokin.gif
i like both g unit and d-block but i think d-block go harder...but every gunit cds,songs,freestyles,videos are hot.my fav gunit cd was beg for mercystraight fire

Wow, this was a question for ehh.. maybe 2003?

Back then I would have said D-Block (most lyrical of the three), but now you gotta go with Dipset because they have the most viable artists right now. G-Unitand D-Block are pretty much dead.

They all had their run, dominating the mixtape scene. I remember having this same conversation with pretty much every hoodrat I smashed during 2003-2005.

i never could get into g-unit or dipset that much, that being said i'm going with d-block

once upon a time i may have said dipset,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but i gotta go with gunit,, the caliber of music that they create is undeniable.

I've never really liked the Lox . . . Styles P used to be pretty coo tho, I'm tryin to get into Jadakiss, Sheek Louch is TRASH.

With Diplomats, I mean that's Harlem . . . Juelz is from 3 blocks away, Zeek is from 2 blocks up so that movement was RIGHT here for us to witness . . .

But its G Unit ALL day, they have made better music, for a longer period of time . . . And if you heard the last 3 G Unit mixtapes you'll know thatthey're BACK . . . The other 2 crews?? I doubt they'll EVER come back . . .

Originally Posted by PastorTroyNY

once upon a time i may have said dipset,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but i gotta go with gunit,, the caliber of music that they create is undeniable.

co-sign...

G-Unit's caliber of music is ahead of the rest.
Return Of The Bodysnatchers
pimp.gif

Elephant In The Sand
pimp.gif

commercially dipset and G-unit.. D-block streets... da best out of dem wit a thread of hair is dipset...im sorry.. Diplomatic Immunity way better than beg formercy

Originally Posted by RudyGay22UcoNN

Originally Posted by PastorTroyNY

co-sign...

G-Unit's caliber of music is ahead of the rest.
Return Of The Bodysnatchers
pimp.gif

Elephant In The Sand
pimp.gif

yea both of them mixtapes are hot i gotta say it buck banks yayo and 50 all went hard on elephant in the sand tho

Back
Top Bottom