Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

I tried the "birthday coupon" at FA and showed it to them and they told me it didn't work. I tried to use it on some roshe's. Anyone else encountered the same problem ?

They told me it was a footlocker coupon and not a Footaction one. That it only worked for footlocker
They're the same company. I've used a printed out Foot Locker coupon at Footaction. I told them I know they're the same company and that it would work. The employee called the manager and they let me use it

coupon worked for me today 
happy.gif

Can someone please explain how does the birthday coupon work out? It will help a lot. Thanks
when checking out, give the number to cashier "1124" for footlocker purchase over $100 - $25 off. I had the number on my phone and showed it to the lady cashier.

Last edited:
Thank you. But I did that and they started to ask me for my "VIP" card and phone number and ****. So I just said never mind and didn't discount 
frown.gif

sorry it didn't work for you, try another store. what I did also is i put my vip number on Iphone under notes and had the discount code under it and showed it to the lady cashier. didn't aske for id or anything. goodluck

Thank you. But I did that and they started to ask me for my "VIP" card and phone number and ****. So I just said never mind and didn't discount :frown:

Go to FTL, Champs, or FA's website, sign up for the VIP or star club, put your member # in your phone. When they ask, give it to em.

Done and done

Go to FTL, Champs, or FA's website, sign up for the VIP or star club, put your member # in your phone. When they ask, give it to em.

Done and done
Yeah, got my Star Club right after that experience. Will try tomorrow. Thanks

Does anybody know if you can use a Foot Locker birthday VIP coupon of new Jordan releases?

Depends on the store manager but I always use it and haven't had an issue.

Does anyone have the updated Champs Bday coupon? If not can we make one, my store requires the actual print or they need to at least see it on my phone.

If you buy that shoe cleaner, they almost never bother you about anything else...extra 6 to save 25 is a 19 coupon on any release...ive use it on jordans on release date, foams, brons whatever, never had an issue

Does anyone have the updated Champs Bday coupon? If not can we make one, my store requires the actual print or they need to at least see it on my phone.

So by "we", you really mean someone other than yourself...

I was actually asking if I make a photo shop copy with the updated info will I be able to use it. I should've worded it better but thanks for pointing that out smart ***.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom